All things Muppets!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sure do wish SS would do at least a few more bust in celebration of the new movie. It' a real shame Floyd never got the bust treatment. The electric mayhem needs to be complete.

second? no way

It goes Backstage,Kitchen,Mayhem,swinetrek set,labs :)

swinetrek set was the slowest seller of all the playsets
Kitchen (as I now know ;) ) is probably the fanciest and most detailed set, but the nostalgia washes over me strongest with the backstage set and the Swinetrek. Mayhem in the close third (but only when all the crew is set up on it), followed by the kitchen and then the lame Muppet Labs (which I basically gave away awhile back as I had no use for it).

They're singing and dancing to ____ing Jefferson Starship in that trailer? Ug. . .

any of you guys pick up Master Replica's Photo Muppets (Kermit, Gonzo & Animal)? i picked up gonzo and animal about a year ago.

Before MR went under, they had showed prototypes of Fozzy, Reporter Kermit and I think Miss Piggy. I would kill for a Fozzy.

EFX now has the license but is yet to produce anything. Last I heard they were working on Rizzo, but can't find a Chinese Factory to meet their standards and price.

My Gonzo and Animal (these pictures were taken right out of the box so they weren't posed yet)

I've also got Animal and Gonzo. Wish I would've picked up Kermit when he was reasonably priced. I kept assuming EfX would do a better one, but now it's looking less and less likely. Hopefully the new movie will be a success and will give them the kick in the ass they need to get moving with those.

I want Replica's of Statler and Waldorf to go with my other 3

I have the Gonzo and posted it earlier in the thread. Looking at him now though I need to redo his pupils I again. I think I make them too big. And he's due for a wardrobe change.

Kermit always looked to fat in the face for me, and Animal requires WAY too much futzing for my taste to actually look like Animal. That said, I wish I pulled the trigger on both of them when they were dirt cheap. :(

I have yet to perfect the outfit, the hat is a bit too large, and I still need to hem the vest, rightnow it is pinned, sloppy too.

I missed out on good prices for the others, will get them one day, probably cost more than they do now. I would easily drop $500 for a fozzy, would consider more but hope it wouldn't come to that. I want Rizzo, but after so many years not looking good....what do you think his retail is? $250-$300? looks more complicated than the others made.

I have the Gonzo too when bbts.com put it on clearance for like $80. It sits on a table next to my whatnot.

I was in Disney World back in February and of course had to see Muppet Vision 3D. It was great to hear Jim doing Kermits voice brought me back to when I would watch The Muppet Show with my parents 25 years ago.

The Kitchen (and the Swedish Chef) is by far my favorite. . . for obvious reasons. ;)

I love how there's TOO MANY accessories, you HAVE to put stuff in the cabinets because there's no room for it otherwise.

I couldn't jump into the Muppets line full force, but the Kitchen is the one thing I HAD to have. It's the only thing that survived my 6in figure purge.

I was just reminded of the Muppet Show on Tour. Anyone else familiar with this? I saw it as a kid, and remember Beauregard getting electrified and flying off a ladder or some such thing.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sL5gpXDHIk"]YouTube - ‪Muppet Show on tour Commercial‬‏[/ame]

I don't remember that, but I VAGUELY remember going to some Muppet Exhibit at the Toronto Science Centre as a kid. I'm talking when I was 3-4 so 1984-5. I think I have the ticket still in a box somewhere.

Back