All things Muppets!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is my MR animal...grabbed him super cheap on ebay a few years ago, before the prices went back up

man1.jpg

Still need to pick him up, he does look better than the solicits, did you do anything different to him? or did you tweak him a little?

I felt that all the MR Muppets were slightly off-model either by design or by materials used. But that Animal looks pretty good there. Fozzie would have been the one that I couldn't pass up. I think my bad sense of humor is thanks to him.

What's the story on the prints? Where is the regular available?

I don't mind stylized characters, but you still need to keep the essence of the characters. Some of them look good. The E.M look great. Chef is too skinny, Piggy just looks like a random happy Anime pig, and Kermit...take his frill away and there's nothing Kermit about him. And Gonzo is on the edge... Cross eyed? Really?

I felt that all the MR Muppets were slightly off-model either by design or by materials used. But that Animal looks pretty good there. Fozzie would have been the one that I couldn't pass up. I think my bad sense of humor is thanks to him.

Fozzie would have been great!:slap

As cool as those Muppet prints are, I've come to that point in my life where I just can't succumb to fancy prints of artist renditions anymore unless they're just WOW OMG I'D GET LAID FOR HAVING THIS. I have way too much official product that I'd rather hang on my walls that I just haven't gotten around to custom framing.

here is my MR animal...grabbed him super cheap on ebay a few years ago, before the prices went back up

man1.jpg

That looks great man... really cool pose!

Anyone know of a good collar and chain for Animal? I seem to remember either custom ones or, maybe ones that were from another item. Either way I'd love to get a set for my Animal.

ggf.jpg

Last edited:
That looks great man... really cool pose!

Anyone know of a good collar and chain for Animal? I seem to remember either custom ones or, maybe ones that were from another item. Either way I'd love to get a set for my Animal.

I haven't put a chain on mine, but got this set @ a Halloween store and it looks really nice on Animal....

https://tinyurl.com/6y2pne2

The one I found, had wristbands too...
I'll see if I can snap a pic of it later!

Hmmm... the link isn't working. Be sure to post those pics, and maybe the name of the set/company if you can.

Kicking myself for not getting a Kermit when he was cheap; would have looked great next to my banjo :monkey2

Hmmm... the link isn't working. Be sure to post those pics, and maybe the name of the set/company if you can.

Kicking myself for not getting a Kermit when he was cheap; would have looked great next to my banjo :monkey2

Fixed it!

Yeah, I feel the same about not getting a Kermit when I had the chance...

I really hope eFx ones are out this year linked to the movie, or the line is done...
but I fear very high prices...

BTW, htere was a custom set for Animal done by a guy @ Muppetcentral, let me see if I can find pics!

EDIT:
Here's a pic of the custom Collar from MC:

100_2065.jpg

more here:

https://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/animal-collar-replica-from-the-muppet-movie.36775/page-9

Last edited:
Bummer the one from MC isn't being made anymore... but just reading the last few pages of the thread it sounded like there were problems getting them to people. Go figure, problems with customs :lol

Still not able to view anything on that link you posted... maybe it will work from home.

Back