All things Muppets!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the Henson figure, and sold it like a dumb-ass. Oh, well :lol

On another note, I saw the latter half of the new Muppet show last night. It wasn't as bad as I feared it would be, but also wasn't what I would call good. Just middle of the road, forgettable situational comedy IMO. Certainly a very pale shadow of the Muppet Show.

There's one on eBay ending today at $60

I went to my parents house yesterday and got my Muppet figures that I've had stored there since I moved from my old apartment to my condo 9 years ago. I'd forgotten Janice's right arm broke off at the shoulder. You can't tell from the pic but it's just hanging there on the guitar arm. I couldn't find the Electric Mayhem playset. I'm pretty sure it's in a box in the attic but I didn't have time to go through everything looking for it. It took long enough locating all of these and some Transformers stuff. I have the Jim Henson figure and Kermit as Indiana Jones my my basement somewhere. I'll look for those once I've come up with a proper way to display everything.

I finally was able to track down all the Palisades figures I wanted and set my display up. The band together is phenomenal.

47845051351_cdf8bd6f32_z.jpg

47792911412_289f95cbed_z.jpg

46928761955_ece7509cb9_z.jpg

33967643378_0f6298c7b0_z.jpg

46928762225_36c65b3130_z.jpg

47792911252_539870f907_z.jpg

47845050891_c789290e2b_z.jpg

Oh Wow!
You resurrected this thread! Hehehe!

The Palisades Muppets are still amazing figures and miles ahead of the crappy Diamond ones

They are way better! Have you looked at all the planned series that were canceled? What could have been.

This thread has been dead for years. Maybe Disney will make a Muppets show for their streaming service that will revive the brand.

Nice. I've considered pulling my Palisades figures out of storage, and to do at least a couple of Detolf shelves with them. Probably will when I get motivated enough to sell off some of my excess 1/6 scale collection. Electric Mayhem is also one of my favorites. Along with Pigs In Space. Too bad we never got Veterinarian's Hospital.

On a related note, I just saw Muppets 3-D in Hollywood Studios yesterday. You can't beat that Henson-era charm. So good. I am disappointed to see less and less Muppets-related merch in the store you exit near every time we go there, though. Very little left. May be a function of no new Muppet properties for awhile. Electric Mayhem display is still there though. Wish I had those!

Mayhem.jpg

Also, Epcot had a Miss Piggy and Kermit topiary for the Flower Festival.Piggy.jpgKermit.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet pictures, thanks for sharing. I really don’t think Disney knows what to do with the Muppets. I’m pretty sure Frank Oz made that comment about Disney as well.

Sweet pictures, thanks for sharing. I really don’t think Disney knows what to do with the Muppets. I’m pretty sure Frank Oz made that comment about Disney as well.

Agreed.
Still annoyed that the reattempt at the show didn't get decent enough ratings to stay on the air.

I was hoping the Muppet Courtyard would be revitalized even if it had to have a Muppet/Star Wars cross over to the entrance of Galaxy's Edge.

I don’t think this has a chance of getting to 3,000 backers, but Hasbro Labs is doing a Cookie Monster replica that would go perfect with the Master Replica Muppets.

https://hasbropulse.com/products/cookie-monster

Wow yeah that’s an incredible piece. I would be all over it if it was any muppet or smaller Sesame Street character. Even Elmo would be awesome as a poseable piece. The quality looks amazing on the Cookie Monster, but I couldn’t dedicate space for that.

It has only 400 backers out of the needed 3000. It is unfortunate to see because if it fails it will discourage other companies from making similar Replicas. My heart still hurts for the abandoned Fozzie replica.

Back