1/6 Threezero - Kevin Eastman TMNT Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe these are getting the 1/6 treatment. I think they are ugly. Thank goodness I have no interest. Given Threezero's track record with WD I'll be retired before these ever ship.

I know I just dont get it but i guess its whateves. Maybe they are gonna do multiple 1/6th versions of the turtles but companies do need to give fans what they want. 1/6 scale 1990 turtles are grail pieces for me

We're going to see every variation ever made, except for the 1990 movie that most people want!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, really disappointing. I was getting excited for these especially with folks on FB getting hyped for it and these for me are just not there. Mondo it is.

I never really understood why most of the redesign turtles of recent (since the Jim Lee redesign) end up looking the same - a big pile of green-looking buff guys with unnecessary gear to make them identifiable. While these look more closer to the original, I feel that the different shapes and types of the turtles from each other, as well as the gear they make sort of defeats the purple of being a ninja, so to speak. I mean, ninjas are suppose to be fast and stealth-like. I don't think Ralphael, who is usually drawn and the bigger and muscular turtle all can hide in the shadows nor flip over roof tops. The older designs of the turtles from the comics that Mondo is doing 1/6 figs of made more sense as they were short and a bit on the thin side.

I try not to be bias as I grew up with the 80s turtles. I think the best revision of the turtles as of recent are the current CGI cartoon as they are true to the classic comics as being thin and small, yet have new stuff added to them to give them different looks without it going overboard like the live action movie and this.

I think Leo actually looks cool. Just might feel weird in my all movie collection. What are these Mondo ones?

The designs themselves are neat but there is no way in hell I'd ever spend money to have figures of them. Also, even though they're just sculptures to give us an idea, I get the feeling that they'll have barely any articulation.

There's no contest here, Mondo is the only way to go for me.

Articulation is one thing I wouldn't worry too much about. Seems like they did a great job with the Bay Turtles.

PhotoGrid_1428624494371.jpg

Not what I was expecting. :(

Lets hope that the Mondo figures arent to expensive.

So, did you come back this way Aliaz?
I hope they give them real belts.
And wolveraph needs a trench coat!

I'm pretty sure 95% of fans will tell him to make the 90s movie turtles. You do that and you got yourself some buissness

Back