Action Figure 1/6 ThreeA - Destiny: Warlock Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Blind Jackal Helmet arrived. This isn't a custom figure. Just a black trenchcoat on a figure i had lying around.
Not painted yet, but the rifle is the Boolean Gemini.

7B141C65-F3B1-4304-8537-6F66D1FD26D0.jpg

0486F9A1-DF40-494A-8BBD-DD151368CB14.jpg

B4C6CBBE-9683-4674-A66C-50B7CB07FFBE.jpg

83544881-EF50-43ED-9062-127A57308443.jpg

0765055C-4921-48A0-B74E-7F42344C2EAD.jpg

6DA51E65-0AB8-476C-BDA9-C657D49486AB.jpg

19EE2D89-BB19-4911-9690-600D59D6BBC3.jpg

I went and bid on that one and someone already boosted it to 300. That's bs. I hate the prices ebay gets to, I'm looking for just a bit over retail. Less than 300

Bid a minute before it ends and maybe you'll have the chance to get it for cheap...never bid days before. Unless you really want to loose it.

Finally got my Destiny fireteam setup in the detolf. I'd like to get a larger gun display rack to fit the entirety of the back wall of the shelf, since the guns are such an integral part of the game.

Attachments

• 20170516_161026.jpg
    20170516_161026.jpg
    336.1 KB · Views: 184
Finally got my Destiny fireteam setup in the detolf. I'd like to get a larger gun display rack to fit the entirety of the back wall of the shelf, since the guns are such an integral part of the game.

Nice pic! I love the gun rack idea. I might have to look into doing something similar since I have a pile of awesome looking guns just sitting in a box right now.

Snapped a quick photo after unboxing. Best class gets the best figure. The Titan was alright, 3A stumbled with the Hunter, but they knocked the Warlock out of the park, and I'm so glad I went with the Bungie store exclusive.

hYQo8l8.jpg

I just got the Retail version of the Warlock for my bday and I absolutely love it. What I don't care for is the weapon choices. I have maybe used those weapons about 2% of my Destiny career combined lol.

I'm gonna be getting some 1/6 weapons printed up that I actually use and a new helmet to match my in game character. Gonna be repainting him as well to a cooler shader color.

Overall though, I am very pleased and it's a must have for me.

I just got the Retail version of the Warlock for my bday and I absolutely love it. What I don't care for is the weapon choices. I have maybe used those weapons about 2% of my Destiny career combined lol.

I'm gonna be getting some 1/6 weapons printed up that I actually use and a new helmet to match my in game character. Gonna be repainting him as well to a cooler shader color.

Overall though, I am very pleased and it's a must have for me.

Nice. What weapons are you going to get made?
Just a heads up, i find 1/6 weapons are a bit big. When i get mine printed, i go for 1/7.3 as the scale, as they look a bit closer to the size they are in game.
I reckon it's because the figures are 12" scale, not true 1/6.

Nice. What weapons are you going to get made?
Just a heads up, i find 1/6 weapons are a bit big. When i get mine printed, i go for 1/7.3 as the scale, as they look a bit closer to the size they are in game.
I reckon it's because the figures are 12" scale, not true 1/6.

Awesome. I will keep that in mind. I am going to be using the same guy you do on Shapeways so he should know the drill.

I want to get the MIDA, Fatebringer, and Ice Breaker made. Those 3 probably mean the most to me. I kinda wish someone would recast the ones that came with the other figures so that I can at least get them lol.

I have a 3A (Chatterwhite) EX Warlock for sale if anyone is interested.
New in box with shipper. And a 3A EX Titan, mint in box.

:duff

what did you do the gun rack? I'd love to do that for mine!

Back