1/6 Premier Toys - PT-0006 The Martian Version 2 (Deluxe Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's crazy.

Then this arrives:

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 09.48.03.png

I just looked at Giantoy, and they are the only ones I've seen that say "Estimated release in — Q3(July~September),2023" Way to call it.

Last edited:
Got the invoice notification from Kit!

*For my second figure, because I already have the one above, in that very much not fake image. Totally legit.

I just want the helmet. Outfit itself looks very bland, just a stretch fabric and printed on basically. There are several such suits available on ebay for like $25

I just want the helmet. Outfit itself looks very bland, just a stretch fabric and printed on basically. There are several such suits available on ebay for like $25
From The Martian? You got links, please?

I've got 3D files for my resin printer, when I get around to using them. Backpack and helmet.

The body looks alright, lots of nice little detail to look at despite the printed looking mid section. I think the headsculpt took a downfall here though, the likeness is lost from the original promos.

It's accurate to the prop. It really did look that bad on screen:

437257-vlcsnap-2023-03-18-15h18m49s462.jpg

437258-vlcsnap-2023-03-18-15h19m07s988.jpg

437259-vlcsnap-2023-03-18-15h19m24s385.jpg

the-martian-matt-damon_h.jpg

As I noted on the first page:

I thought they cheaped out with the printed on pattern of wires on the suit, but from a quick check of a still from The Martian, the suit looked just like that.

Not a great looking design really. Like a wetsuit decorated with nonsensical patterns to make it look spacey.

Back