1/6 Premier Toys - PT-0006 The Martian Version 2 (Deluxe Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched this last night with the kids and they sat in silent awe of it for the whole extended version. Had no idea about this figure so now the painful search for a still existing preorder.

I saw it a bunch of times including cinema and read the book and one of the discs where I devoured all of the special features. I normally can never be bothered. Love it.

My kids were like: “this is the most beautiful movie I have ever seen”

sebastian stan michael pea GIF

This figure was scheduled for release in Q3 (July-Sept) 2023. Hopefully we see it release soon. VERY curious to see the quality of the suit and head sculpts.

There was an extended cut of the movie? Is it worth checking out? I kinda thought the movie was already perfect as is.

The extended parts do add to the story. Character moments, mainly. I like the Annie dialogue because it's funny in the book, so is the part about Johannsen and Beck sleeping together. The part I don't think was worth adding was Mark's reflection on Hermes, but then I didn't like the part back on Earth either. The book ended in a much better way.

Here's a breakdown: The Martian Extended Cut Includes 11 New Scenes, Here's What Happens In Them

The extras/behind the scenes included in the 4K extended are awesome. Some of the deleted scenes are funny/odd. In particular, the going on about a sexual remark from Mark, which wasn't in the book.

Really? I have it down for Q4. But man, I hope I'm wrong.

Also, where's Nicholson Mob Boss (Q2-3)? Is Carrey Riddler coming soon (Q3)?

I have it down for SOL 231, which is also Q4.

Back