1/6 Premier Toys - PT-0006 The Martian Version 2 (Deluxe Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still eager for first pictures. Even moreso for a video.

It will be nice for a change to get a figure that doesn't require a lot of futzing (or replacement parts).

Got my shipping email from Kit. Should take about a week or two to arrive.

This figure in particular really doesn't need much as far as replacement parts go. The only part that comes to mind would be a possible swap of the clean-shaven head sculpt with one of those Matt Damon sculpts from Ebay. I picked one up a couple of months ago and it was actually a pretty good rendition of Damon.

The only part that comes to mind would be a possible swap of the clean-shaven head sculpt with one of those Matt Damon sculpts from Ebay. I picked one up a couple of months ago and it was actually a pretty good rendition of Damon.
Which one did you go for? I bought these a while back for a kitbash Watney. Passable. With a little work, I think they could look okay. They were under 20 bucks.

IMG_6138.jpg

Mine left the airport.

Things were going great: Watney was about to see his daughter again, and bring her a toy bunny.

Then this nasty man broke out of his cage, killed people, and crashed the plane onto the Vegas strip.

I fortunately received a decently painted one. Once I find it, I'll post some pics.

There are also the DiD and Facepool "Saving Pvt. Ryan" sculpts but those are significantly younger looking.

Bloody hell, all these amazing astronaut figures make me want to start an astronaut collection... :lol
Yeah as much as I love the scifi and superhero stuff, my favorite figure in the collection is probably that DiD Neil Armstrong in the Apollo suit. Absolutely incredible figure.

Wish I could have gotten one of the 2001 suits as well but the price is just insane.

I was the same - loved those 2001 suits but could never justify the cost. They’re not mega complicated so hopefully another company will have a shot. The sculpts weren’t great either.

I missed out on the DiD Apollo figures. And I admire the Blitzway statues.

Bloody hell, all these amazing astronaut figures make me want to start an astronaut collection... :lol

Both real and fictional Space and Aviation themed figures have been my main line of 1/6 scaled collectables. I'm loving all of these announcements and releases.

The DiD Apollo 11 figures truly are fantastic. The 2001 suits are amazing but definitely pricey. I ended up picking up Bowman, Poole and Floyd. (red, yellow and silver suits, respectively.)

Both real and fictional Space and Aviation themed figures have been my main line of 1/6 scaled collectables. I'm loving all of these announcements and releases.

The DiD Apollo 11 figures truly are fantastic. The 2001 suits are amazing but definitely pricey. I ended up picking up Bowman, Poole and Floyd. (red, yellow and silver suits, respectively.)
Can you line them all up for a picture when Watney arrives? I shall drool.

I ended up having to go with Lionrocktoyz for this. Waited too long to hop on the train with Giantoy. Hopefully they come through.
There's bound to be extras with Kit and KGH. Did you contact Giantoy now they've shipped?

Edit: Wait. Lionrocktoyz are KGH. My bad. I forgot.

Back