1/6 Premier Toys - PT-0006 The Martian Version 2 (Deluxe Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope someone gets it before I'm invoiced :lol

Unlike Kit to not be first out of the gate. I have it pre-ordered in two places.

I have it with Kit also, that's why I hope he gets Breda one to do a review...

I'm in whatever it is, because they'll never make this again, I just hope it's on the "better" side of the scale for Premier.

I have it with Kit also, that's why I hope he gets Breda one to do a review...

I'm in whatever it is, because they'll never make this again, I just hope it's on the "better" side of the scale for Premier.
What I mean is if it's cruddy, I'll only have one - for the suit. I have a passable Damon sculpt, if their's turns out really bad.

Is that where Breda gets his figures? Kit?

I hope someone gets it before I'm invoiced :lol

Unlike Kit to not be first out of the gate. I have it pre-ordered in two places.
Paid my invoice, so if it ships in next day or two then I should probably have by end of next week. From my experience Kit and Giantoy are usually hand in hand with invoices releasing, so Kit's will probably be sent out soon.

Curious which headsculpt I will ultimately use.

Re-looking at the pictures... could be an really nice figure. Hopefully the spacesuit is not just a printed onesey like Proxima Midnight. The fact this released so quickly makes me a wee bit nervous.

Re-looking at the pictures... could be an really nice figure. Hopefully the spacesuit is not just a printed onesey like Proxima Midnight. The fact this released so quickly makes me a wee bit nervous.
I like the clean version better as the likeness is stronger to me. Only thing is that it doesn't have the cap on. I'm limiting expectations as I've never had a Premier Toy figure. I have that horrible Proxima, so as long as it tops that I guess that can be a win.

I bet it is just printed. I can't see them sewing different panels. But the straps and hard-suit parts should distract the eye enough.

Still looks printed to me. Would love to be wrong. I maintain it’s printed and then the straps added, making the printed leotard look better.

Still looks printed to me. Would love to be wrong. I maintain it’s printed and then the straps added, making the printed leotard look better.
You're likely right, I just hope its better.

Here's a picture where it looks like you can see stitch lines and different materials on top of others -- look at his forearms, the gray stripe over the orange... but yes, the waist looks fully printed.

Premier Toys -   THE MARTIAN V2 (Deluxe Edition) 3-15-23  (2).jpg

Last edited:
Back