1/6 Premier Toys x Three Steps PT-0011 Space Explorer (Anna Hathaway, Interstellar, 2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p3.jpg
p4.jpg
p5.jpg
p6.jpg
p7.jpg
p8.jpg
p9.jpg
p10.jpg
p11.jpg

The 1/6th scale space explorer Collectible Figure features:
1 Highly realistic detailed head sculpture with hair,
1 highly realistic detailed head sculpture wearing an astronaut helmet
- 1/6 scale body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Eight (4) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of open hands

Costume:
- One (1) - A white, highly simulated weathering suit with space markings and name
- One (1) A padded undershirt

Accessories:
1 sets of injection devices
1 pair of space boots,
1 space helmet with transparent lenses that open upwards
1 space backpack
1 Figure stand

She looks great. The sculpt actually looks great in those shots without the helmet on. Might grab this to go along with ThreeStep's Cooper as a companion piece.

463656-Screenshot-2023-08-10-13-56-23-16-a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg
481426-p2.jpg

Wait... are you telling me that Present Toys and Premier Toys are the same brand? Also, according to Kit, this is actually a collaboration between Premier Toys and Three Steps. But their Cooper cost much more!

Don't know if they're connected, but these companies always seem to know what each other are doing so may have chosen to avoid doing another Cooper yet.

In fact, I don't think the Present has gone up for pre-order even though they teased him in August. Not that I've been following that one.

Also, according to Kit, this is actually a collaboration between Premier Toys and Three Steps. But their Cooper cost much more!

I didn't notice that on the promo photos because Three Steps is written in Chinese characters. I've amended the thread title.

so any reason why this figure is $200 and not $600 like cooper?
Because it's not a limited release. Cooper is limited to 350 pieces worldwide. You can also see the outfit quality differences between the two. I'm guessing ThreeStep mainly helped with the sculpt, while PT did the rest of the figure.

Looks good. Wouldn't mind getting the Cooper and Brand plus TARS, but they'd be pretty far down the priority list. Still, I may circle back and reorder, but would like to see what the pricing is on PT's Coop.

Good price and I like the design more than Martian. Still don't know if I need such a figure in my life. hmm

Wait... are you telling me that Present Toys and Premier Toys are the same brand? Also, according to Kit, this is actually a collaboration between Premier Toys and Three Steps. But their Cooper cost much more!

So it is safe to say Present Toys won't make a separate Anne Hathaway figure (assuming Present and Premier Toys are the same company)?

I don't want to jump the gun and PO this version if there is another figure coming down the line.

Got my order in for her. Nice to see the collaboration with Three Step so it has some consistency with the Cooper figure. Can't wait to have them both in my collection! I do wonder if we will still get that cheaper Copper now. I was hoping to Kit bash a Mann with that body and the extra headsculpt from the Watney figure, but maybe they will make a Mann.

A random one, but related to this and the fantastic Mars Rescue figure they’ve produced - I wonder, and hope, that they’ll tackle a Bud in his deep-see fluid-breathing suit from the Abyss?
Man-o-man that would be something, and is technically a space suit of a sort so you never know…

Back