1/6 Premier Toys x Three Steps PT-0011 Space Explorer (Anna Hathaway, Interstellar, 2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to PO this one soon.

Watched this again with the fiance a bit ago. Still one of my favorite films of all time.

Shame that Cooper is locked behind a paywall. Hopefully someone else comes in and solves that.

I'm actually surprised no one officially made Cooper at least. HT even back in 2014, but then they were making Winter Soldier and Guardians 1 dollies.

Threestep is involved in this I believe, so don't expect a Cooper other than their limited release. Hopefully TARS will be a partnered project as I'm not looking to spend a lot.

eg65i0fbzw8c1.jpg

pg7ryny6zw8c1.jpg

3gql4p4azw8c1.jpg

Lego Ideas Interstellar Set Proposal

"Explore the depths of space with the Ranger from the 2014 film Interstellar! This set features Cooper and Dr. Brand, TARS and CASE, and as well as the iconic Ranger spaceship.The Ranger consists of 532 pieces and features the following:

Decorated interior that fits two minifigures and TARS or CASE
Removable roof to have better access to the interior
Rear hatch that can open and close
Extra accessories that are useful when exploring distant planets

This set would be mindless fun to a child who dreams of exploring space, as well as any collector who wishes to display one of the most iconic vehicles from science fiction! Please support this project and share it with friends and family as it can only become a reality with 10,000 votes! Thank you!"

Looks like Lego has a potential Interstellar set in the works. People can vote for it, etc, etc.

This is where the game changers begin. Having a starting company like premier working with a top custom artist like Three Step is magic about to happen.

Back