1/6 Premier Toys - PT-0007 (A/B/C) Guitar Warrior (Mad Max: Fury Road)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why stop there, get jazzinc on the line we need the whole Doof Wagon now

rtnPKLR.jpg

FtWluT7.gif

AgB0IHA.gif

It's impressive, and completely unexpected.

That full set is probably going to cost a fortune in shipping.

Surprising they're also selling the speakers separately, since they're made specifically for this figure. They expect them to sell alone, yet put the unmasked head sculpt with the full set as an encouragement to buy it. :unsure:
It's sort of like what HT is doing with the deluxe IG-12... bonus accessories for other figs. Drawing us in, lol

Whoa!!!! No way I'm paying InArt price for a crazy background character. Sadly I think this figure will go the way the Vulture did for me -- I'll get over it in time.

Too bad the speakers aren't "flattened out" like an unassembled model kit so you can build them yourself to save on cost and shipping.

Still considering the basic Doof... :)

The speakers can be easily dismissed, because they don't make much sense without the vehicle.

The flame could probably be replaced by a spare Hot Toys Star Wars flamethrower effect.

The only bug is the unmasked sculpt. It's probably the same that was used as the base for the mask, and I could talk myself into seeing the skin mask as the creepier and most displayable of the two.

A dismounted Coma is a big saving in both money and space.

Premier Toys Guitar Warrior 8 (1).jpg

The guitar looks very small though, as rocbolt pointed out.

Oh shoot -- I didn't even notice that the basic Doof doesn't come with the flame accessory. That sucks! Nasty trick.

I would usually say wait a year after release and pick this up on ebay for $100 or so less, but even a hundred or so less on this one is still close to $400.

OK, so now a bunch of us will be fighting for that head and the flame accessory. :lol

Oh shoot -- I didn't even notice that the basic Doof doesn't come with the flame accessory. That sucks! Nasty trick.

I would usually say wait a year after release and pick this up on ebay for $100 or so less, but even a hundred or so less on this one is still close to $400.

OK, so now a bunch of us will be fighting for that head and the flame accessory. :lol

He does come with a unique stand though. :lol

At that price I doubt many will be sold. I really do want this piece. I should get it. These are the kind of figures I love about this hobby, then I complain about price.:hammerhead: There's a guitar I've been wanting that the $536 can go into.:unsure:

Back