1/6 Premier Toys - PT-0006 The Martian Version 2 (Deluxe Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on those Ebay pics, the figure looks pretty darn good. The head sculpt took a drop but perhaps it is the zoomed in pic that may be throwing it off?

Either way, in the helmet, it should be close enough to Damon. Really excited for this one.

Based on those Ebay pics, the figure looks pretty darn good. The head sculpt took a drop but perhaps it is the zoomed in pic that may be throwing it off?

Either way, in the helmet, it should be close enough to Damon. Really excited for this one.
Agreed. Can't wait either. I never had high expectations for the sculpt, but the suit is definitely workable.

Helmet does light up - with batteries being in his pack.

Definitely not bad for a third party figure. It's put my mind at rest regarding what we have to work with the suit and helmet - which are the hardest parts to make. They've missed a few bits here and there, the colours need tweaking, same with some of the straps, NASA logo etc, and add some weathering. Very excited to have it show up.

PAID! Really excited! Those ebay photos look great.

That said, the suit is printed more than I had hoped -- like on the sleeves.
Seems like it might have the grey arm strip you mentioned. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?! :lol

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 17.55.19.png

Also noticed the power connector.

Seems like it might have the grey arm strip you mentioned. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?! :lol

Yeah, I know, was hoping it was more mixed media, you know... but still, all in all, he looks great from afar which is how I will be viewing him.

Regardless, I am the proud owner of one of these soon to be very rare figures.

Yeah, I know, was hoping it was more mixed media, you know... but still, all in all, he looks great from afar which is how I will be viewing him.

Regardless, I am the proud owner of one of these soon to be very rare figures.
It really seems like it might need replacing anyway. Supposed to look like this:

The Martian surface suit detail.jpg

I would love a 2.0 version of the Dallas and Kane suits but this time include Lambert.

I've got a spare Nostromo figure which I got many years ago to do a custom Lambert. Probably my oldest figure project yet to see fruition.

I've got a spare Nostromo figure which I got many years ago to do a custom Lambert. Probably my oldest figure project yet to see fruition.
:lol

I have a number of projects older than that. One was Mad Max, before the DT fig now. Barbossa was another. Now waiting to customize the Caspian Sea version. McClane's another... just unmotivated there. Have a Karl (Die Hard) sitting in pieces too.

:lol

I have a number of projects older than that. One was Mad Max, before the DT fig now. Barbossa was another. Now waiting to customize the Caspian Sea version. McClane's another... just unmotivated there. Have a Karl (Die Hard) sitting in pieces too.

I feel your pain. I just made a number of orders for loose parts for at least "3" different figure projects. I'll probably end up storing them alongside the other dozen projects, in the closet...

Yep. I just bought several parts from the Laughing Man part out so I could build a 2nd Nicholson Joker with the long coat... but the reality is, those parts will never motivate me to unearth that old HT Joker box that is buried deep under who-knows how many boxes. :lol

Same. I have a giant tub of parts with at least 20 figures in various states of kitbashing. I often forget what’s in there. I even have three joker figures: normal TDK, TDK nurse, TDK Ronald McDonald… WTF?

Back