1/6 NEXT Hot Toys DC Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if some 3rd party company will make Crazy Bird Man (DeVito Penguin) and Kitty Lady (Pffiefer Catwoman)...?

There's supposed to be a Penguin in the works:

Joao Breda

June 30 ·

Just heard we may have good news soon from a third party. Really hoping it’s true!
😎
😎

210389966_10161101227603242_541730839525242864_n.jpg

He confirmed it'll be 1/6 and from Mtoys.

The hell did I just walk into..?
I'm sure that's how most of us felt.

I had the luxury of seeing that post repeated through the board in real time this morning :lol I was checking the forum before finishing work and was shocked and surprised to see that in multiple threads. But not in a horrified way, in a "I can't believe someone actually took the time to write all that out and post it across the board" kind of way :lol

Attention whore gets the attention. Can people ignore the idiot and talk figures? Like the 5th thread with this ****. I put that ***** on ignore a long time ago.

Where is my Nightwing at? Shang is next week and if we see more What if Marvel before this...

In the end ducky got what he wanted. A send off talked about by everyone. Soon he will be forgotten. Like a duck in the wind .

Attention whore gets the attention. Can people ignore the idiot and talk figures? Like the 5th thread with this ****. I put that ***** on ignore a long time ago.

Where is my Nightwing at? Shang is next week and if we see more What if Marvel before this...
In one of the Star Wars threads after the the mega post, no one said anything for 2-3 pages. It was hilarious ! Probably all in shock after the bat**** crazy stuff he wrote.

But yeah "like a duck in the wind is good" ! :)

Same old song
Just a drop of water in an endless sea
All we do
Crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see

Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind

Last edited:
Same old song
Just a drop of water in an endless sea
All we do
Crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see

Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind

You're just too refined Alatar. :)

I (and I think Ironwez) were simply swapping duck for fart :ROFLMAO:

If we're getting anything from Aquaman 2 I'm guessing it'll be the new stealth suit. Hopefully they just improve the headsculpt likeness this time.

9b921c5ae789398c607f042e5688a35b

And still hoping for Black Manta eventually.

The stealth suit looks pretty cool, hope they make it! Only if they update the head though, and then I could swap it to the old gold one too lol. It'll really suck if they skip Black Manta, Mera and Orm again, but I'm afraid most DC movies will only have one figure now.

Last edited:
If we're getting anything from Aquaman 2 I'm guessing it'll be the new stealth suit. Hopefully they just improve the headsculpt likeness this time.

9b921c5ae789398c607f042e5688a35b

And still hoping for Black Manta eventually.
This with ZS Supes and the new Batman from the Flash… Top tier display.

Back