1/6 NEXT Hot Toys DC Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.webp

So because you didn’t like a movie it’s automatically bad and anyone who claims to like it was paid off to make that claim?
You of course know that that is pure idiocy, right? I mean a really, really unintelligent perspective.
I’ve hated a bunch of movies that some critics and others enjoyed. I don’t agree with their opinion, but I’m smart enough to accept that opinions vary from person to person.
I LOVED the movie…seen it twice, might jump back in for a third. Bunch of my friends and co-workers loved it too.
YOU didn’t…end of story.

And you hated the movie so much that…you sat through it TWICE!??! 😂
I just caught that.
I find it to be bizarre and sad enough that people want to sit on Internet threads to discuss movies that they disliked, why not put that energy into something that brings them actual joy?
But sitting through a movie that you disliked, even parts of it, for a second time???
For what? To find more nit picks to complain about on the internet discussion forum?
I wish I had that kind of time. I barely have time to sit through movies that I love, can’t imagine stewing angrily on my couch for over two hours picking apart a movie I’ve already seen just to have something to complain about to strangers online.
NO9nd7.jpg

I would be happy if they even put out a teaser saying they were making more like silhouettes. I really want Peacemaker and Bloodsport.

I want to believe.

On the other hand, I currently have 16 Hot Toys on preorder. So, uh, I mean, what's the harm in one or two or six more?
Which ones are you looking for? Think that is it for me on KS. An LED Polka Dot Man people would buy cause it is so ridiculous.

Ratcatcher 2 and Flag I want most- they were the characters with heart that really drove the movie, and I liked them most. Plus, I love Flag's Obstaculos son oportunidas shirt. Bloodsport and Peacemaker simply because they look cool on screen. Peacemaker is a ****** supreme, but the costume is straight from the comics. Bloodsport looked awesome, and I think with all of his gear, he has the potential to be a killer figure, like Deadshot from SS. I was fully expecting to love PDM, but he ended up the weakest of the main characters in terms of development and usefulness. But they would all look cool. Honestly, I will take whatever they give- I just love seeing DC characters come alive.

I'd like to see Nightwing tonight or next week. He's been out there awhile with all those accessories, time to put up the PO.

I'd like to see Nightwing tonight or next week. He's been out there awhile with all those accessories, time to put up the PO.
Man I hope you are right. The precedent with Batgirl scares me, though. Even announced tonight, we'd be looking at a 2023 release.

Hope for Huntress to be in it too!

That's not a name that crops up often. I finally found and watched the 2002 Birds of Prey series this week.

It was really only noteworthy for three things:

1) Mark Hamill voicing The Joker.

2) A young Rachel Skarsten as Dinah Lance, prior to playing the completely bonkers 'Alice' in the Batwoman series.

3) Ashley Scott playing Huntress.

ashley-scott.jpg

So-what-was-up-with-the-Birds-of-Prey-television-show.jpg

While I'd really like to see either Steppenwolf or Darkseid, I don't think Hot Toys would invest the development $. So I'm hoping one of the 3r party producers jump on those. Right now, I wonder if HT will produce any more of The Suicide Squad. They haven't even teased Harley.

I’ve read that Soosootoys will release Comedian next in it’s Watchmen (2009) series.

Back