1/6 Hot Toys - Zack Snyder's Justice League - Batman (Tactical Batsuit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be curious how many people would be doing that. I can't imagine there are many people with a Josstice League collection, not a visible one anyway.
This will be my first tactical suit Batman figure as well.

I think the actual colours are a bit muted. The new one looks oversaturated like whole Josstice League colour grading thing.

Attachments

• images (12) (6).jpeg
    images (12) (6).jpeg
    34.5 KB · Views: 0
****** phone pic
IMG_0668.jpeg

Cape: similar to the 1.0 but lighter.
It has a couple of stitches on the area at the front. I cut them, no visible mark left and it really helps to pose it around the neck properly.

Body: I sold my 1.0 a while ago. I could be wrong but this one seems to be taller.

and yeah, the mask covers the ears of the bat symbol…

Also, my 1.0 used to have a bit of ab crunch, this one is very stiff, haven’t been able to bend it at the stomach so far.

And, the knee joints are a bit loose compared to my 1.0. It won’t fall or anything but the 1.0 had stiffer knee joints.

Suit: the armour around the arms and legs is a bit less tight, which allowed me to reposition them a bit. Still have to work on the legs, rise the armour around the thighs a bit.

Last edited:
Can you not pose the neck a bit to tuck it under the chest? Like mentioned before the 1.0 did not have this issue.
You can, but then he wont be looking “straight at you”. If you are using the googles that wouldn’t be an issue.

that’s why I was trying to get that extra bit of ab articulation, because if I can bend it there in the torso, I can move the cowl up and not hiding the symbol.

Can you show pics of the base, mate? I’d like to see if there’s that much of a difference from the Regular Batman Suit version. Do the red/orange brushes look tacky or believable?

Can you show pics of the base, mate? I’d like to see if there’s that much of a difference from the Regular Batman Suit version. Do the red/orange brushes look tacky or believable?
Had no space for the base on the cabinet so I put it in storage earlier today…
But… paint work wasn’t “top quality”. Armor was shiny, not much detail on the demon’s mouth. The oranges were kinda “meh”…

Hope i'm not breaking forum rules but If anybody wants this guy feel free to pm me, i have him on flexpay and am thinking of cancelling but thought i'd see if anyone wanted it before i cancel. Selling at cost plus shipping.

God I hate when people say "I owned the figure before" and declare it's the same. You don't notice things unless they're side-by-side. Of course in your head you feel like you remember a figure you had a few years ago being the same. He's literally saying things like "cape is the same" when it literally isn't.

Guess we have to wait for justins' review, at least he does actual comparisons.

Back