1/6 Hot Toys - Zack Snyder's Justice League - Batman (Tactical Batsuit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ask away, it's all good.
The armor fit fine on the JL body which is smaller than the BvS body. It's quite tight on the tactical body and slack on the JL body. I would imagine BvS will be a better fit. I think I did put some foam tape on the back of the JL body legs to help with it but I can't remember sorry.
Thanks you for this info, much appreciated.
I think I am going to swap out the BvS body with the Tactical Suit Batman body when it arrives. Of course if there is no zipper on my TS Batman I probably won’t try the swap.

Thanks you for this info, much appreciated.
I think I am going to swap out the BvS body with the Tactical Suit Batman body when it arrives. Of course if there is no zipper on my TS Batman I probably won’t try the swap.
Is that because you don't want to "damage" it? When I started doing my custom Man of Steel suits that put me off. I wouldn't bat an eyelid now.

The thighs just look very unnatural. HT loves doing unproportional thighs for whatever reason. Same with their Superman

They can't seem to find the sweet spot which is weirdly right in between MoS and BvS Superman. Even if they happen to get the size correct they fumble the shape.
I wonder is the problem that in cases where they know they need bulky thighs they're overcompensating with mass on the outside of the thighs what they can't physically add to the inside because of the way that would interfere with movement or natural posing - not so much a problem for compressable real human flesh but it is a problem for hard plastic.

I wonder is the problem that in cases where they know they need bulky thighs they're overcompensating with mass on the outside of the thighs what they can't physically add to the inside because of the way that would interfere with movement or natural posing - not so much a problem for compressable real human flesh but it is a problem for hard plastic.
They do seem to do that but I don't think they need to. In this pic the blue Superman (black/silver body) is a MoS body with the inner and outer thighs increased using clay. Zod is a standard MoS Superman body. The Black suit Superman has BvS thigh enhancers on but heavily sanded down. No issues posing whatsoever. After all the BvS inner is more than enough.

For some reason whatever they add to the inside they double on the outside.
PXL_20230925_143344032.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL~2.jpg
PXL_20230830_124355807.PORTRAIT (1).jpg

T

Is that because you don't want to "damage" it? When I started doing my custom Man of Steel suits that put me off. I wouldn't bat an eyelid now.
Yes because, no zipper tab would mean that I have to cut it open then sew shut right.? Or can the zipper be pried open then just re-closed by fitting the protrusions and groves together by hand?

Ok so this guy arrived yesterday.

The figure is pretty stiff and if I was a guy who is into extreme poses instead of fairly museum like poses I would be disappointed.

That said, I really like this figure a lot, I love that he has armor but you you can see the suit underneath. When this initially came out I passed on this largely bk I didn’t like the googles and the cowl, but over the years this look has grown on me and I am glad that HT made this reissue.

Attachments

• 03CBDEEC-A4B8-4E6C-9F8F-E218B0FB5194.jpeg
    03CBDEEC-A4B8-4E6C-9F8F-E218B0FB5194.jpeg
    723.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 23F47488-C74D-4EA8-94CC-A142B7F75A82.jpeg
    23F47488-C74D-4EA8-94CC-A142B7F75A82.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 7BBE56E9-9120-4F71-98E8-88737F54037C.jpeg
    7BBE56E9-9120-4F71-98E8-88737F54037C.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 0E201636-429B-43A8-8D2E-D8E08BB3F17D.jpeg
    0E201636-429B-43A8-8D2E-D8E08BB3F17D.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 0795C753-CDBD-46FF-863F-51F22BF62470.jpeg
    0795C753-CDBD-46FF-863F-51F22BF62470.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 403AC27D-D507-4F96-8A48-E9C5CD7EC393.jpeg
    403AC27D-D507-4F96-8A48-E9C5CD7EC393.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • A15C9401-4C37-4A16-9AB5-6981F7EF9CB1.jpeg
    A15C9401-4C37-4A16-9AB5-6981F7EF9CB1.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 5B4716E4-1478-4E79-9823-523A7035B700.jpeg
    5B4716E4-1478-4E79-9823-523A7035B700.jpeg
  • CE1AFD0B-9C8B-450C-9C1F-CC156D6F2189.jpeg
    CE1AFD0B-9C8B-450C-9C1F-CC156D6F2189.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Ok so this guy arrived yesterday.

The figure is pretty stiff and if I was a guy who is into extreme poses instead of fairly museum like poses I would be disappointed.

That said, I really like this figure a lot, I love that he has armor but you you can see the suit underneath. When this initially came out I passed on this largely bk I didn’t like the googles and the cowl, but over the years this look has grown on me and I am glad that HT made this reissue.
My V1 of this is one of the stiffest figures I own.

Yeah I have OG Tac suit as well, and he’s a heavy, bulky beast. Still possible to pose dynamically though. Same as with mech suit which probably has the least articulation of all the Batfleck suits.

Yeah I have OG Tac suit as well, and he’s a heavy, bulky beast. Still possible to pose dynamically though. Same as with mech suit which probably has the least articulation of all the Batfleck suits.
I've never tried anything with standard armour Batman. Battle Damaged one got sent to hell though ha!

Haha, for sure. Battle damaged armored Batman got tossed by a grip on the chest about 50 yards, flown through a building, and pitched through the Batsignal from a height of what? At least 50 feet above? Amazing that he has no broken bones after all that.

But I mean, some fairly dynamic posing is possible for both of those bulky figures.

F6351EF9-12E5-46FF-8504-11DEEBC0FF5F.jpeg

0B24C245-3FD3-48CB-A87A-47C17D204D7B.jpeg

Last edited:
Haha, for sure. Battle damaged armored Batman got tossed by a grip on the chest about 50 yards, flown through a building, and pitched through the Batsignal from a height of what? At least 50 feet above? Amazing that he has no broken bones after all that.

But I mean, some fairly dynamic posing is possible for both of those bulky figures.

View attachment 672360
View attachment 672364
Yeah you guys are right, this figure IS clearly capable of being posed in interesting ways, I was just surprised that it felt so stiff, which made me more reluctant to pose it. But I have to admit that even under the best circumstances I am pretty boring when it comes to posing my figures.

Last edited:
Ok guys, I realize that this is controversial and don’t kick me off the forum but I think this is the best version of Batman Hot Toys has released to date. I still love my BvS Batman, but overall I like this one better …is that absurd?

Attachments

• 258BF51D-FE21-4C78-B915-01A0FA76A45E.jpeg
    258BF51D-FE21-4C78-B915-01A0FA76A45E.jpeg
  • B7E4C97F-95B0-46F7-B9D6-07CE5C287462.jpeg
    B7E4C97F-95B0-46F7-B9D6-07CE5C287462.jpeg
    577.5 KB · Views: 0
Ok guys, I realize that this is controversial and don’t kick me off the forum but I think this is the best version of Batman Hot Toys has released to date. I still love my BvS Batman, but overall I like this one better …is that absurd?

I couldn’t justify buying this one when I have the original Tac Suit figure. But I have to say, the shinier plate armor on this one does look pretty cool.

I couldn’t justify buying this one when I have the original Tac Suit figure. But I have to say, the shinier plate armor on this one does look pretty cool.
Yes, I love the contrast the armor provides, that is one of the big reasons why I decided to pull the trigger on this iteration of the figure.

I loved my OG release, and generally I’m pleased with this new one. I’d say its HT’s best batfleck in regards to costume details. main issue I’ve had with it, is that the neck isn’t thick enough. I’ve modded mine and think it helps. But seeing some of the custom cowls out there with a well proportionate neck, makes me wish I had order one of them.

BTW, the figure indeed “feels” stiff but it’s actually super poseable. I’d suggest taking a look at DeanKnight’s old video of the figure, he really got some great poses in there:

Last edited:
I loved my OG release, and generally I’m pleased with this new one. I’d say its HT’s best batfleck in regards to costume details. main issue I’ve had with it, is that the neck isn’t thick enough. I’ve modded mine and think it helps. But seeing some of the custom cowls out there with a well proportionate neck, makes me wish I had order one of them.

BTW, the figure indeed “feels” stiff but it’s actually super poseable. I’d suggest taking a look at DeanKnight’s old video of the figure, he really got some great poses in there:

What did you do to mod the neck?

If you don’t mind can you share a picture or two?

Thanks for the link, I’ll check it out, I like Dean Knight

What did you do to mod the neck?

If you don’t mind can you share a picture or two?

Thanks for the link, I’ll check it out, I like Dean Knight
Not the person you asked but I have the older release and did the neck mod. I actually bought a spare BvS cowl to replace the stock one because I hated the slim neck on this one until I found the mod. What I did was take the neck connector off at the body joint, keep it connected to the cowl and stuff foam around it until the neck got even with the head and collar.

Worked great, I can post some pics in the morning if folks would like. Cheers!

Not the person you asked but I have the older release and did the neck mod. I actually bought a spare BvS cowl to replace the stock one because I hated the slim neck on this one until I found the mod. What I did was take the neck connector off at the body joint, keep it connected to the cowl and stuff foam around it until the neck got even with the head and collar.

Thanks!!!
Yeah I would love to see some pics. I also think this figure will benefit from a thicker neck. I love the detail on the neck area of this figure, but the neck does appear a bit slim

oh... flexi enough to stuff with foam only? Yes, please share pics.. thanks.

Back