1/6 Hot Toys - Zack Snyder's Justice League - Batman (Tactical Batsuit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m guessing you’re waiting for that rare Batman fan who would buy both releases of identical figures to even compare, mate.
Hahaha. Yea…
Anyway, i never had 1.0… but decided to get this after we got the black suit.. then i can assemble ZSJL full league…
It’s ok tho. Just thinking if there is someone to show if there are improvement in this 2.0.. which i highly doubt)

Hahaha. Yea…
Anyway, i never had 1.0… but decided to get this after we got the black suit.. then i can assemble ZSJL full league…
It’s ok tho. Just thinking if there is someone to show if there are improvement in this 2.0.. which i highly doubt)
Seems like the 2.0 mainly is different with some paint applications. Then again the 2.0 does seem to have that cowl tab that may be sitting lower than on the 1.0 version. In pictures of the 2.0 the tab it seems to always be covering the top of the batsymbol on his chest, I hope that is just due to how the head/neck is positioned.

I was hoping the thigh area would be a little slimmer on this 2.0 bk one of the things I disliked the most is that the thighs/thigh armor just looked to thick to me and made him look a bit stuby from sone angles. I don’t see any evidence of any alteration to the thighs in particular or in the body in general.

That said, I’m still looking forward to this guy arriving.

Seems like the 2.0 mainly is different with some paint applications. Then again the 2.0 does seem to have that cowl tab that may be sitting lower than on the 1.0 version. In pictures of the 2.0 the tab it seems to always be covering the top of the batsymbol on his chest, I hope that is just due to how the head/neck is positioned.

I was hoping the thigh area would be a little slimmer on this 2.0 bk one of the things I disliked the most is that the thighs/thigh armor just looked to thick to me and made him look a bit stuby from sone angles. I don’t see any evidence of any alteration to the thighs in particular or in the body in general.

I’ve been analyzing my 2.0 and why the cowl tab is covering the symbol…

I’ve come to the conclusion that the chest/abs armour has been glued higher on the suit.
thats why the seem in the waist is lower (no longer going across the last of the abs armour plates) therefore, everything sits higher and the cowl covers the symbol…

So the body and cowl are exactly the same as the 1.0. Its the new higher location of the torso armor that is the issue.

I’ve been analyzing my 2.0 and why the cowl tab is covering the symbol…

I’ve come to the conclusion that the chest/abs armour has been glued higher on the suit.
thats why the seem in the waist is lower (no longer going across the last of the abs armour plates) therefore, everything sits higher and the cowl covers the symbol…

So the body and cowl are exactly the same as the 1.0. Its the new higher location of the torso armor that is the issue.
Ahhh
That makes sense, Thanks.

If you have multiple Batflecks I highly recommend swapping the bodies around. I swapped standard JL with Tactical and it improved them both.

If you have multiple Batflecks I highly recommend swapping the bodies around. I swapped standard JL with Tactical and it improved them both.
Yes!
I remember seeing pictures of that earlier in this thread, that was a great idea and it was really well executed!

Do you think that will work with the Tactical Suit 2.0 and BvS Batman? I worry about that in this case because BvS Batman has some beefy quads.

Yes!
I remember seeing pictures of that earlier in this thread, that was a great idea and it was really well executed!

Do you think that will work with the Tactical Suit 2.0 and BvS Batman? I worry about that in this case because BvS Batman has some beefy quads.
Unless it was a factory mistake only on my 2.0, the new suit comes without the zipper on the back, so the process of changing bodies might be a “bit” more complex this time…

Yes!

The tactical Batman has bigger legs than BvS Batman.
I currently have the tactical body on BvS suit. BvS body on JL suit and JL body on Tactical suit.

I don't know what BvS body will look like on Tactical suit but I would imagine even those two being swapped will be superior.

I currently have the tactical body on BvS suit. BvS body on JL suit and JL body on Tactical suit.

I don't know what BvS body will look like on Tactical suit but I would imagine even those two being swapped will be superior.
I would be more than willing to try this, but I hope that my 2.0 actually has a zipper …why would they not include one?

Sorry, I made a mistake, I guess your body swap pics were on a different thread, but I definitely remember seeing them.
Can you post those pics in this thread when you have a chance?

Sorry, I made a mistake, I guess your body swap pics were on a different thread, but I definitely remember seeing them.
Can you post those pics in this thread when you have a chance?

Tactical body in JL suit

PXL_20230607_150332309.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Tactical body in BvS suit

PXL_20230622_103011937.PORTRAIT.jpg

JL body in Tactical suit

PXL_20230607_103131810.PORTRAIT.jpg

There they are!!!

Thanks, I definitely see what you mean about the utility of body swaps in these cases.

What is your overall impression of the proportions of the BvS body compared to the tactical?

It's mainly in the thigh area where it increases in size. I added foam around the lats and chest area too which is easily done. I think it's a huge improvement in shape.

I have no idea why they used such a massive body on the tactical especially when it was so covered in armor.

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-zKvaWdT3Qk.jpg

BvS body left, Tactical body right.

PXL_20230622_093100653.jpg

It's mainly in the thigh area where it increases in size. I added foam around the lats and chest area too which is easily done. I think it's a huge improvement in shape.

I have no idea why they used such a massive body on the tactical especially when it was so covered in armor.

View attachment 669039

BvS body left, Tactical body right.

View attachment 669040
Yeah, thanks for these, big difference!

Last question, will the thigh armor of the tactical suit fit on the thinner legs of the BvS body or does the armor need to be modified …sorry for all the questions.

Yeah, thanks for these, big difference!

Last question, will the thigh armor of the tactical suit fit on the thinner legs of the BvS body or does the armor need to be modified …sorry for all the questions.
Ask away, it's all good.
The armor fit fine on the JL body which is smaller than the BvS body. It's quite tight on the tactical body and slack on the JL body. I would imagine BvS will be a better fit. I think I did put some foam tape on the back of the JL body legs to help with it but I can't remember sorry.

Back