1/6 Hot Toys - Zack Snyder's Justice League - Batman (Tactical Batsuit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I want to know if they did any improvements to the back of the suit.
It was very inaccurate on the 1.0
It almost looked unfinished, with a floating belt/strap there…
I’ve seen some statues with the correct design for his back. Hopefully they fixed that.

The colors aren't right as I was expecting, the silver and bronze are the wrong shade and too bright. I actually prefer the 1.0 colors.

1695384386028.png

The colors aren't right as I was expecting, the silver and bronze are the wrong shade and too bright. I actually prefer the 1.0 colors.

View attachment 664117
So they had the chance but decided to f**k this up anyway. Thought I only needed a good painter for my custom sculpts. But it seems like now I'll need to get the full figure repainted 😞

Last edited:
Wtf have they done with the colors? it almost looks white.

And I'm pretty sure the cowl just isn't posed right. The original did not have the issue.

20210321_111559.jpg

Last edited:

In that particular scene it does look much closer, is that scene from the original Justice League, Snyder Cut or both? I might have to go rewatch again. In any case here's the prop suit from the original Justice League movie and it seems to match the screenshot above but end of the day if the suit did look that bright and shiny in at least one scene in Synder Cut then I guess that's fine overall.

1695420206779.png

In that particular scene it does look much closer, is that scene from the original Justice League, Snyder Cut or both? I might have to go rewatch again. In any case here's the prop suit from the original Justice League movie and it seems to match the screenshot above but end of the day if the suit did look that bright and shiny in at least one scene in Synder Cut then I guess that's fine overall.

View attachment 664252

Yes I took the gif on a page and in the tags there is 2017, sorry bad comparaison.

On balance I'd take the 1.0 version because trawling through screen stills of either movie on Google, that bronze in particular looks much more dulled and has less bright gold in a lot of scenes. The silver on the other hand does seem to vary a lot more.

1695421834673.png

1695421574944.png
1695421617179.png

1695421266309.png

So they based this not on ZSJL but Josstice League ???? Seriously wtf!!!

I think what happened is people who watched the original Justice League thought the silver on the 1.0 was too dull, which is probably a fair criticism looking at screen stills from that movie. But the issue obviously is that the 2.0 was meant to be a Snyder Cut release so all reference material should have been based off that movie not the 2017 one. I guess for collectors with both versions they can use the 2.0 as their Josstice League Batman and the 1.0 as their Snyder Cut version.

I think what happened is people who watched the original Justice League thought the silver on the 1.0 was too dull, which is probably a fair criticism looking at screen stills from that movie. But the issue obviously is that the 2.0 was meant to be a Snyder Cut release so all reference material should have been based off that movie not the 2017 one. I guess for collectors with both versions they can use the 2.0 as their Josstice League Batman and the 1.0 as their Snyder Cut version.
I would be curious how many people would be doing that. I can't imagine there are many people with a Josstice League collection, not a visible one anyway.

On balance I'd take the 1.0 version because trawling through screen stills of either movie on Google, that bronze in particular looks much more dulled and has less bright gold in a lot of scenes. The silver on the other hand does seem to vary a lot more.

View attachment 664264
View attachment 664262View attachment 664263

View attachment 664261
I'm not sure how much of an issue this is with Marvel/Star Wars and other movies but colour-matching Snyders suits is nearly impossible as they look very different depending on the scene.

Back