1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
270933989_10158401261592344_4341961425513041953_n.jpg

I know the wings are overly large and curved (unlike Falcons which are smaller and flat), but did the box really have to be that big? From memory the boxes for the two Falcons that I have were the standard size.

:lol Nice little tease. So how long do we have to wait:lol

Happy I'll be able to see it before my points start to expire.

I’ll admit that I get way more excited when I see blurry pics of the brown shipper boxes on pallets.

Same. This armor amounted to absolutely nothing but to just sell toys.
Yeah, but, like, REALLY cool toys. I'm looking forward to eventually having this, training armor WW, and the WW84 regular version on a shelf together. The movie was far from satisfying, but this costume LOOKED great, and I, yes, may have a soft spot because I remember reading Kingdom Come as it came out, but this armor costume will just always be killer.

Yeah, but, like, REALLY cool toys. I'm looking forward to eventually having this, training armor WW, and the WW84 regular version on a shelf together. The movie was far from satisfying, but this costume LOOKED great, and I, yes, may have a soft spot because I remember reading Kingdom Come as it came out, but this armor costume will just always be killer.
I totally agree with you.
The combo of Gadot and Kingdom Come armor.. maaaan, I can't wait to get this!

Back