1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea why my order is processing from sideshow?
maybe an error?

Attachments

• 460FCFA1-E972-41AE-92FE-9C74329DAB79.jpeg
    460FCFA1-E972-41AE-92FE-9C74329DAB79.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 86
Could be a glitch or Sideshow making sure the payment link is still valid. Has money been taken from your account, though?

Just checked all of my orders and my WW84 Gold armor, BD Mark 85, Venom, Venomized Ironman, and Miles Morales Spider-verse all show order processing and to contact SS to make any changes.
Just checked now and all orders are back to normal, only Thor Endgame is preparing to ship

I'm sitting on a ticking time bomb of reward points that I really want to apply to this figure but would really like to see the final product first:impatient:

If I apply those and the figure sucks will SS refund the points? I have never been in this position before. Not sure any of us have with the new expiration policy.

I'm sitting on a ticking time bomb of reward points that I really want to apply to this figure but would really like to see the final product first:impatient:

If I apply those and the figure sucks will SS refund the points? I have never been in this position before. Not sure any of us have with the new expiration policy.
I don’t believe they will refund you. Choose carefully.
I was in a similar position and split my points across various figures so I wouldn’t put all my eggs in one basket.

Yeah I'm trying to decide which figure to apply my points to as my deadline for a good chunk is fast approaching in like 2 weeks. Already have this figured ordered and paid off. I'm currently leaning toward End Game 2012 Loki as I don't have any of Loki yet. I would like to us on something already out or releasing soon.

Thing is, I used $123 in points to knock down shipping and taxes on 2 other figures this year leaving me with $427 left in points. It's incredible how much they gave out this year as all of that other than $14 from the 2 purchases was "free" - in quotes because it did take time and effort to accumulate.

So because of that - I don't have points expiring on the first. I believe, at least I hope - they used the earliest points from this year - on those 2 purchases buying me more time for this thing to release.

I'll have to keep my eye on the points page.

But yeah anyway, I'm still interested in the figure regardless of the time passed and the meh movie. Just as long as it comes close to the proto..

Thing is, I used $123 in points to knock down shipping and taxes on 2 other figures this year leaving me with $427 left in points. It's incredible how much they gave out this year as all of that other than $14 from the 2 purchases was "free" - in quotes because it did take time and effort to accumulate.

So because of that - I don't have points expiring on the first. I believe, at least I hope - they used the earliest points from this year - on those 2 purchases buying me more time for this thing to release.

I'll have to keep my eye on the points page.

But yeah anyway, I'm still interested in the figure regardless of the time passed and the meh movie. Just as long as it comes close to the proto..
i personally havent watched the movie but the outfit alone and the likeness (that is if it sticks and stays how the promos looked) are incredible. the design is great and will definitely stand out on a shelf. also you can articulate it better id imagine compared to the traditional WW figures that are seamless

^ Yeah it's really cool. Sometimes you go through phases with figures where you get caught up in the hype and then you get over it. This one has stuck for me.

Back