1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though I enjoyed WW84 more than most, because of the critical backlash, I thought a lot of people would pass on the really expensive JND WW84 statue. I thought the statue would sit and I would be able to get it at a discounted price. I was dead wrong. Moral of the story: A good design will sell no matter the source material. I’m pretty sure the Star Wars prequel figures still sell well.

Doesn't matter that it's from the film, for me it's Wonder Woman in a cool armour, especially Gadot's Wonder Woman, I was always going to get that statue regardless of how the film turned out!

Delayed till March 2022
I was hoping it would be released this year
But as usual most DC figures will be delayed
2 Harleys and Batgirl still on the docket. I see the later Harley next year, who knows on the other two.

Yeah , it’s the new normal that most DC figures will be delayed
The new normal that isn't new DC figures :lol :monkey2 People may like that SooSooToys Nightwing, but I'd rather have the Arkham HT one. If we don't see it when Batgirl is released...

Delayed till March 2022
I was hoping it would be released this year
But as usual most DC figures will be delayed
6A041111-AC6A-4C0B-9D41-65237ADFFD1C.gif

I'm definitely intrigued to see if the two figures from WW84 had any updates (face sculpts)
These will be my first DC figures and I'd love to see if anything changed.

The new normal that isn't new DC figures :lol :monkey2 People may like that SooSooToys Nightwing, but I'd rather have the Arkham HT one. If we don't see it when Batgirl is released...
Lately they are announcing some DC figures , but still not enough

Back