1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
270134339_10218012571980724_1982616454178475913_n.jpg

Last edited:
Saw this on Twitter

Attachments

• 6AFBA859-5EFF-4ACB-B566-42894B4786DB.jpeg
    6AFBA859-5EFF-4ACB-B566-42894B4786DB.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 91
Who cares if the costume sells toys, it’s still a gorgeous outfit.

I think it'll be a good thing. Really liked the looks of this enough to pre-order it over the regular costume. Bit concerned at it being as shiny and reflective as it is, seems like it's a chrome gold. It's odd how so many different companies are pulling out so many different finishes on this armour.

But very excited to see how it is. Got the JND piece as the top piece so if it's not overwhelmingly good I may pass it on. We'll see, fingers crossed!

I think it'll be a good thing. Really liked the looks of this enough to pre-order it over the regular costume. Bit concerned at it being as shiny and reflective as it is, seems like it's a chrome gold. It's odd how so many different companies are pulling out so many different finishes on this armour.

But very excited to see how it is. Got the JND piece as the top piece so if it's not overwhelmingly good I may pass it on. We'll see, fingers crossed!

the appearance of the golden armor seems to be all over the place, even from the “source” material.

the gold is more shiny and reflective in the promo materials (like the posters) but appears more matte in the actual movie. chalk it up to lighting and filters.

but you’re right, the Hot Toys gold chrome is quite shiny.

So how many people are buying this just to put the head sculpt on the regular suit, so we can finally have a proper 1/6 WW?

Back