1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad it was moved to here. I didn't know this figure was being made. Now I know, and now I'm buying.

I have a DX09. No problems with it, but it SUCKS for articulation. However he's the BATMAN. He doesnt need to do anything but stand there with the cape looking awesome draped around him and him being all intimidatiing looking, which a museum pose pulls off very well. My other Hot Toys I have all in action poses to make them look cooler, the DX09 doesnt need any of that nonsense, he just looks cool period, and I think this one will have the same effect. Love the game and this figure is a great representation of that game.

MOS does have fabric.
MOS suit has 3 layers. A silver muscle suit underneath. this of course give Henry the muscle definition as well as a shiny metallic look.
Mesh fabric on top of it with textures.
And then the pipings, gauntlets, "S", belt.

On screen, it gives off a metallic look.
The costume designer wanted to give the impression that he is wearing a chainmail metallic suit. Hence...Man of Steel.
dude don't even bother

Man... If you never played arkham city, you're really missing out. It was one of the best game period ! up there with mgs 3, uncharted 2, AC 2.. I think arkham knight will be great game, but i dont think it will beat arkham city. The performance of hamill is flawless

I liked Asylum WAY more but that's just me. :)

I love how they fixed the figure even if it looked the way it did I would have still gotten it, But I understand why some don't like the rubber suit and would prefer it to look different this is one reason. 300289-batman-arkham-asylum-007[1].jpg

I'm surprised there are still people who fear the rubber deteriorating when that really hasn't been as big an issue on Batman figure since the old DX-02. I mean, its not like the everyone's '89 Bats is falling apart and that guy is what, 3 years old now? Haven't heard much about the Begins Bats or DX-12 (though that one isn't full rubber) having deterioration issues either. Just don't be stupid in your posing and he'll last a long time.

I didn't say it didn't have parts fabric, I said it wasn't a fabric suit. Which it's not. The material is not "fabric".

You may be correct about the mesh being "fabric" but I'm not sure that even was. I'll have to check the suit when I go into the studio next time. It's the new suit not the old but made the same. Mostly. Or I'll ask Michael or Jim. If they are around. They will know the exact materials.

The Hot Toys MOS suit is fabric, screen printed with a gloss texture/detail.
The movie suit is a blue mixed blend fabric, gloss screen printed with the Kryptonian details.
It is glued to a injection molded muscle undersuit. Very much like a wetsuit. The cuffs and rib details were silicone injection molded pieces which were glued on top of the fabric.

It is fabric. I know I've held the screen suit in my hands. I worked with the company in LA during MOS and shared representation with Snyder. Who are your contacts? I most probably know them?

Stop posting **** you have no idea about. Thanks.

dude don't even bother

What is it with this guy? I've seen him posting on another thread claiming inside information on Keaton Bats, again posting crazy inaccurate info. :lol

MOS does have fabric.
MOS suit has 3 layers. A silver muscle suit underneath. this of course give Henry the muscle definition as well as a shiny metallic look.
Mesh fabric on top of it with textures.
And then the pipings, gauntlets, "S", belt.

On screen, it gives off a metallic look.
The costume designer wanted to give the impression that he is wearing a chainmail metallic suit. Hence...Man of Steel.

Yes. Spot on Remy.

Last edited:
I wonder why they did not make the head and neck one piece like it looks like in the game and the Burton bats.

Picked mine up yesterday. Couldn't be happier. Never really liked the movie costumes much cause I grew up on comics. This one looks amazing...can't stop staring at it. I should mention due to the proportions it doesn't stand well with other figures. Even a large figure such as MOS looks odd next to Arkham Bats. Totally and utterly in love with the figure! Here's hoping that HT picks up more video game licences.

Picked mine up yesterday. Couldn't be happier. Never really liked the movie costumes much cause I grew up on comics. This one looks amazing...can't stop staring at it. I should mention due to the proportions it doesn't stand well with other figures. Even a large figure such as MOS looks odd next to Arkham Bats. Totally and utterly in love with the figure! Here's hoping that HT picks up more video game licences.

He sounds like a beast! Congratulations.

Pictures! Please!

Love to see some pics. Congrats. :rock

dude don't even bother

Lol, noted.
I know motux loves to argue, and I actually found a video where a certain Snyder specifically says "Fabric", but I just didn't want to get into a big debate.

The Hot Toys MOS suit is fabric, screen printed with a gloss texture/detail.
The movie suit is a blue mixed blend fabric, gloss screen printed with the Kryptonian details.
It is glued to a injection molded muscle undersuit. Very much like a wetsuit. The cuffs and rib details were silicone injection molded pieces which were glued on top of the fabric.

It is fabric. I know I've held the screen suit in my hands. I worked with the company in LA during MOS and shared representation with Snyder. Who are your contacts? I most probably know them?

Stop posting **** you have no idea about. Thanks.

What is it with this guy? I've seen him posting on another thread claiming inside information on Keaton Bats, again posting crazy inaccurate info. :lol

Yes. Spot on Remy.

Thank Rory.
Wow! That's soooo cool you got to work on the MOS film. :horror. :clap
I love watching behind the scenes featurette cause I'm always intrigued on how they made the film.
I really Love the Mos movie...That is very impressive you were involved with the film.

This another pic but i think together they look awesome. MoS is skinnier but awesome.
View attachment 184900

I always felt Superman should be skinnier than Bruce. Bruce needs to work out and maintain peak physical conditioning. Clark doesn't. Hell how would Clark get as ripped as Cavil was anyway? Is he bench pressing Mars?

And I do love that Cavil Supes is taller not counting the ears. These 2 look great together.

Back