1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So evadently the cape can not de-attach.. so no Custom cape I guess...

11020261_1088270234536948_9077898012070419547_n.jpg

Thanks for this.....would you mind posing pics of the complete instructions? I'm curious about the chemical reaction warning on the right hand side especially...
Also is the head attached via magnet? One of the videos looked like the head was removed and replaced awfully easily...almost no resistance...and are the faceplates still magnetically attached?

Thanks for this.....would you mind posing pics of the complete instructions? I'm curious about the chemical reaction warning on the right hand side especially...
Also is the head attached via magnet? One of the videos looked like the head was removed and replaced awfully easily...almost no resistance...and are the faceplates still magnetically attached?

I saw this on Facebook its not mine...

Seems like the cape and belt are detachable with some slight modding. And... it looks like HT still hasn't gotten their capes right on Batman, especially on this figure. I definitely will be in need of a custom cape.

Yeah, I plan on modding that belt asap because that default positioning is horrid. Lowering it would help make the briefs look less like a leather diaper

They should have used a fabric suit. Have you seen the Marvel Vision reveal?
It shows perfectly that they could have done this in the same way. Printed fabric.

Back