1/6 Hot Toys - TMS062 - Loki - Sylvie Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many of you guys think HT will announce Loki and or Sylvie tonight? I know they typically announce figures on Thursday night, however with the teaser than we saw this past Sunday maybe we will see something tonight.

How many of you guys think HT will announce Loki and or Sylvie tonight? I know they typically announce figures on Thursday night, however with the teaser than we saw this past Sunday maybe we will see something tonight.
Lol we ended up getting another Marvel TV property announced instead of Loki.

Unicorn Vision!

Seems logical to me. Each TV show has two figures so far.. and why would anyone want Owen Wilson on their shelf..

What's this need lately to have it explained why we want a certain character on a shelf? Everyone is different.

Mobius was a cool character and was played by a fan favourite actor.

Wes Anderson fans and others would get him.

Sylvie...really??? Oh, Hot Toys...you guys truly are joksters!

tumblr_o5r3vkiaGo1qh9nffo3_250.gifv
What’s wrong with it?

certainly better than another trooper variant or venomized groot.....

If Sylvie looks good when she's fully revealed, I for one will be interested. I think she's a fully validated and good character at this point. If they can somehow put Loki back in the cinematic (movie) line and they decide to make Sylvie part of that story then I'm down for that.

At first I was iffy on picking up Sylvie if/when Hot Toys made her, but she's really been great the past few episodes. If the show sticks the landing ( 🤞 ), I'll definitely want her beside TVA Loki!

Although the look was unexpected, the character has grown on me with each episode. I’m curious to see if she gets a different costume in the final episode. She was hinting at her costume being uncomfortable this last episode, which I don’t think was a throwaway line. If so, that could be the reason there hasn’t been a reveal.

She is as much of a lead character as Loki by this point and she actually drives the plot way more than Loki does. Of course she deserves her own figure release. What a silly reaction.

A lot of people here think that if the character isn't a white man, then the reason for that character existing is because some boogeyman is pushing an agenda on them. :lol

I would love to add Sylvie to my shelf, for sure. Really loving her character. In fact, I'd really like any of the main protagonists.

I’m a fan and supporter of the marvel properties but I own a very modest selection of them.
I say more power to the fans of the series if they want to buy weird secondary characters like Colbie Smulders, black panthers sister, agent Colson or this.

but for all of the above I can say I can at least appreciate what they did in their respective roles. I’ll reserve judgement until the end of the series but Silvie is laaaaaaaaaaaaame so far.

I’m not liking the show much though to be honest so I may be a bit biased

I’m a fan and supporter of the marvel properties but I own a very modest selection of them.
I say more power to the fans of the series if they want to buy weird secondary characters like Colbie Smulders, black panthers sister, agent Colson or this.

but for all of the above I can say I can at least appreciate what they did in their respective roles. I’ll reserve judgement until the end of the series but Silvie is laaaaaaaaaaaaame so far.

I’m not liking the show much though to be honest so I may be a bit biased
Lol then why come to the loki "sylvie" thread???? doesn't make sense to me. You're not going to find any "validation" here I feel....

I need this figure now, absolutely love the character. If the sculpt is good I’m in. Need a HT of the superior Loki as well..,alligator Loki
Hot Toys would be nuts to not include Gatorloki with one of the figures! And released separately with extra accessories (a severed hand, perhaps?), and as a CosBaby, and Venomized, and... :lol

Back