1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Supergirl Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see any problem with the headsculpt, it looks exactly like the terrible CGI stunt-double used in the movie...
The fight scene with her in the prison garb was the roughest CGI I’ve seen in a while for a big budget movie.

That being said, I did like Supergirl in the movie.

Did Supergirl make an appearance on Sideshow’s con show(s)?

I think I only saw the Keaton Batman and Flash during one of their streams.

Hopefully Hot Toys retools the Sasha Calle sculpt.

Did Supergirl make an appearance on Sideshow’s con show(s)?

I think I only saw the Keaton Batman and Flash during one of their streams.

Hopefully Hot Toys retools the Sasha Calle sculpt.
I didn’t see it in any posts online. I don’t know where to even ask this, but did sideshow have any DC figures from hot toys that were not already released and up for preorder? Kind of disappointing show in general I thought.

Shazam 2 was about as bland and forgettable as it gets (which it pains me to say given it has freakin Lucy Liu in it). Flash was far more clever and well written, and something I'll be much more likely to rewatch in the future.

Looking forward to all the special features on the bluray, especially everything to do with Keaton and Sasha.

Agreed. Shazam 2 was hot garbage.

Same here. GOGT3 was a perfectly good sequel and the technically "better" film... but looking back now I barely remember anything about it. And ultimately I just had a lot more fun watching Flash, even with it's many flaws.
I thought flash was perfectly acceptable popcorn material. I was a little confused by the last half hour or so but I'll blame the beer :)

Supergirl stole the few scenes she was in, hope they redo that headsculpt. I dont know if there are plans for a supergirl movie but there should be.

I can't wait for the day they give her the hot toys 🙂

Sasha pop.jpg

I’ll probably pick this up at some point as I liked the costume and I’m sure the head sculpt will be improved. Given the poor performance of the movie, I don’t see many more figures coming out from it, unfortunately. The Batman suit display would be great, but doubt that’s in the cards now. It was also an opportunity to produce a new Reeve Superman and a Helen Slater Supergirl, both of which would have been instant POs for me. Not to mention a George Reeve Superman and even a Nick Cage Superman.

Oh yeah, I forgot I was meaning to preorder this thing. I have to say, as much as I liked the movie at the time, I've had ZERO interest in rewatching it and my desire for any figures from it has seriously declined.

In other words, the hype died

I'm not sure the hype ever existed unfortunately, or just for Mickael Keaton come back. The Flash" has been in development since 2013 it was too long,

A lot of hate from Snyder fans who wanted to punish WB. Mainstream audience don't care about the character
who didn't have his own solo movie to present it properly (like Batman Affleck) and don't care about the DCU.

I don't think the movie deserved to bomb so hard at the box office, there's was some good ideas.

If you look at the amount of effort HT has put into this movie, you would think they also imagined this would be a huge hit. There were a lot of fun ideas in this movie, but a perfect storm of issues with its lead actor, inhumanly long gestation period, leadership changes at WB, poor effects in key scenes, muddled execution of the script, questionable editing decisions, limitations in promoting the film partly due to WGA strike and availability of the leads and many many other issues, this movie sank faster than a rock in the ocean. It had the potential to be a great fun film, but in the end there was just too much to overcome. * Sigh* I liked it especially they got Keaton back and Sasha was great as Supergirl for the limited amount of screen time she got… Oh well… Here’s to hoping that they fixed the Supergirl sculpt!

Back