1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Batman and Batcycle Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Yea it's obviously not going to be the same Bruce that's going to be in the brave and the bold. I was responding to the "it's not him" post. Ezra ends up stuck with Clooney.

My "It's not him" was in reference to the claim from the other poster that
Spoiler Spoiler:
was going to be Gunn's Batman.

We've come a long way lol. Not sure what Andy was thinking

View attachment 645110
Yeah, in still shots post saving the day scenes, that suit sure looks rough. I recall the cowl was very ill fitted over the mouth. Not sure if it was an issue of CG or the cowl not even being fitted physically to Ben affleck in those shots. Oh, and the cape draping over the shoulders was weird.

I think they hired the Scorpion King animators for this film. Seriously.

I would not at all be surprised if Ben wasn’t in the suit at all and they just cgi’ed a mask onto him in closeups.

Last edited:
I would not at all he surprised if Ben wasn’t in the suit at all and they just cgi’ed a mask onto him in closeups.
He wasn't. Affleck mentioned he only shot a very short scene in person and if he was in costume it would have been long publicized.

We've come a long way lol. Not sure what Andy was thinking

View attachment 645110
Costume design is really bad, and in the movie it doesn't look good either. Those armor and the hexagons doesn't really make sense aestethically. And you'll see in the movie how bad the cowl and the neck area are. Hell, even in some shots you'll see the Hot Toys face plate on the movie! Made me think on how bad the cgi in this movie. Sure is a screen accurate head from Hot Toys!

This figure is only worth at a discounted price, and it needs to be modified to look good. Get rid those hexagons and change the cowl. It has the potential to be good.

It should have been this Batsuit honestly.
e602d32ebf7219b66c04887ae17e2c13.jpg

It’s kind of weird how DC can’t just let people have their cake and eat it, too. I told my buddy that Affleck was a better Batman in 10 minutes of this movie than we saw in 7+ hours of Snyderverse content and yet, that suit looks like straight ass (and the figure’s not much better).

Honestly, if HT was smart, they’d take some creative liberties with the cowl and make it “backwards compatible” or just sneak in some additional faceplates after the fact like in the olden days.

It’s kind of weird how DC can’t just let people have their cake and eat it, too. I told my buddy that Affleck was a better Batman in 10 minutes of this movie than we saw in 7+ hours of Snyderverse content and yet, that suit looks like straight ass (and the figure’s not much better).

Honestly, if HT was smart, they’d take some creative liberties with the cowl and make it “backwards compatible” or just sneak in some additional faceplates after the fact like in the olden days.

I was never a Batfleck fan but this movie finally changed my mind. I have the BvS figure but only because I make pretend it's the bonus costume from the Arkham Knight videogame. I literally yelled at the screen when Bruce was talking to Barry "They did it!, thank you!". Affleck really did felt like the classic Batman was far more introspective in his short talk with Barry than he was in the other films. There were no "do you bleed?" or "men are brave" nut case man, it was just Batman, played by Ben Affleck! :love:

Sure, the figure looks like ass but I after 7 years of just not digging the character I think I can make him work in my collection with some mods.

I was never a Batfleck fan but this movie finally changed my mind. I have the BvS figure but only because I make pretend it's the bonus costume from the Arkham Knight videogame. I literally yelled at the screen when Bruce was talking to Barry "They did it!, thank you!". Affleck really did felt like the classic Batman was far more introspective in his short talk with Barry than he was in the other films.

Sure, the figure looks like ass but I after 7 years of just not digging the character I think I can make him work in my collection with some mods.
It helps that the others in the line (so far) look amazing and the line-up would feel kind of incomplete, otherwise, but, still, yikes. :lol

It helps that the others in the line (so far) look amazing and the line-up would feel kind of incomplete, otherwise, but, still, yikes. :lol
Yeah, I wished he was in his BvS suit with more armor since I think that's still be best suit and I already have the HT figure but I guess I'll live with it. It could be worse-- We could have gotten an amazing suit but have the same crummy depiction who yells at Barry "I want you to remember the one man that beat you!"

Yeah, I wished he was in his BvS suit with more armor since I think that's still be best suit and I already have the HT figure but I guess I'll live with it. It could be worse-- We could have gotten an amazing suit but have the same crummy depiction who yells at Barry "I want you to remember the one man that beat you!"
It is crazy how we got to “we can’t save them and there’s nothing broken about you that needs fixed” from “WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!?!”

It is crazy how we got to “we can’t save them and there’s nothing broken about you that needs fixed” from “WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!?!”
I think Alfred has been slipping some One Percent Chance of Not Crazy pills into Bruce's milk, that's the only explanation I can think of.

I actually am very happy to know Affleck is playing the Batman we love. Also it's in the 2nd trailer and I'm sure it will be said in full convo on film. But when Bruce is talking to Barry and he says "these scars we have, make us who we are..we aren't meant to go back and change it..don't let your tragedy define you" is literally taken from one of Batman's comic drawn by Alex Ross in were he has the same convo with a young boy who shared the same trauma of losing his parents to crime but going down a more destructive path joining a gang. Anyways I'm ready for this film I've heard good things about it.

Costume design is really bad, and in the movie it doesn't look good either. Those armor and the hexagons doesn't really make sense aestethically. And you'll see in the movie how bad the cowl and the neck area are. Hell, even in some shots you'll see the Hot Toys face plate on the movie! Made me think on how bad the cgi in this movie. Sure is a screen accurate head from Hot Toys!

This figure is only worth at a discounted price, and it needs to be modified to look good. Get rid those hexagons and change the cowl. It has the potential to be good.
Makes me wonder what the point is then.

Back