1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Batman and Batcycle Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they managed to ‘easily’ top the BVS warehouse fight scene? I’ll believe that when I see it.
Even in BvS, i liked the armored bats vs superman sequence more than i did the warehouse scene.

And I thought his chase scene here was even better than that because they utilized the batcycle really well.

Anyway it's all preferences and we can agree to disagree. Cheers.

Not even Hot Toys could save this...

Screenshot_20230614-190528~2.png

Keep in mind... Somebody not only approved the concept, but saw the final execution and said ok..

I just came out of the cinema... I do think the whole batcycle chase scene was a pretty good one, far better than what I was expecting prior to watching the film.

That said, I think its rather evident in some scenes that Ben's mouth was CG-ed over the stuntman, and that the suit really does look wonky in still frame scenes. As much as I'm not entirely a huge fan of the design of the batsuit, given it's Ben's last outing as batman, and how cool the entire chase scene was...I might jump the gun and order this, and keep my fingers crossed for a custom mouthplate in future.

The whole time I'm seeing it, I'm wondering to myself why no one at DC saw the lost potential of losing Ben Affleck as Batman.

Even in BvS, i liked the armored bats vs superman sequence more than i did the warehouse scene.

And I thought his chase scene here was even better than that because they utilized the batcycle really well.

Anyway it's all preferences and we can agree to disagree. Cheers.
I do agree that the batcycle was really utilised very well, and the way it was maneuvered and used reflected the aggressive and destructive side of Ben Affleck's Batman.
For a Flash film, this film certainly leveraged hard on Batmen to carry the bulk of the seriously cool action scenes.

Going to see the film Saturday which I'm so hyped for. Might even still preorder the Bike separately but I never have room for Vehicles so we'll see.

Going to see the film Saturday which I'm so hyped for. Might even still preorder the Bike separately but I never have room for Vehicles so we'll see.
Just don't venture into the Movies section since as usual everyone hates everything there lol. I enjoyed it for what it is, the trailers really made it look like I will be annoyed but thankfully that's not the case.

Is the Film and TV section still full of people trying to outdo each other in who can hate something more instead of just going out and enjoying something they do like? Good to know

Is the Film and TV section still full of people trying to outdo each other in who can hate something more instead of just going out and enjoying something they do like? Good to know
Well to be fair it's been like that since what? 2012? I remember in my old account people used to post on my visitor message not to venture there, this was more than 10 years back. :lol

I do agree that the batcycle was really utilised very well, and the way it was maneuvered and used reflected the aggressive and destructive side of Ben Affleck's Batman.
For a Flash film, this film certainly leveraged hard on Batmen to carry the bulk of the seriously cool action scenes.
Made me think that Muschietti had the potential to give us fans a really good JL or Batfleck film if given the chance, as a final hurrah to the snyder cast before the james gunn reboot.
That being said, I'm glad that Snyder at least gave us those wonderful JL outfits even if his storytelling wasn't the best... because the costume design in this film, imo, leaves a lot to be desired.

It’s been heavily speculated he’ll get The Brave and the Bold off the back of this since even a lot of the mixed reviews have been praising the Batman stuff.

Oh I saw the movie, it looked terrible on the big screen as well I'm afraid. The worst part is it could have been salvageable with a few tweaks
That's exactly what I'm hearing as well. WBD are too cheap to finish the CGI or do it well in the first place.

Either way it looks pretty bad in a lot of spots.

It’s been heavily speculated he’ll get The Brave and the Bold off the back of this since even a lot of the mixed reviews have been praising the Batman stuff.
Utilising Clooney's much loved Batman. Can't wait to see that.......

Utilising Clooney's much loved Batman. Can't wait to see that.......
It’s not him. The ending is clearly leaving things up in the air as to whether or not
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
It’s not him. The ending is clearly leaving things up in the air as to whether or not
Spoiler Spoiler:
It's literally Bruce wayne

It's literally Bruce wayne
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back