1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Batman and Batcycle Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This could be great for our friends who do the custom pieces.Much opportunity with this.
100%. Though it was his old JL model, but Lucky gets it perfectly. Just a little touch-up is required on the stubble and maybe he has to see the back of the cowl when the movie releases and we are good to go!

7o6xqb.gif

7o6xcu.gif

7o6xlh.gif

Few shots of the side profile/backside. I guess his nose is really pointy this time like Bale

1000055592.jpg

Attachments

• images (12) (12).jpeg
    images (12) (12).jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
  • images (12) (11).jpeg
    images (12) (11).jpeg
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
I don't collect DC, but always nice to see the community come together over hate! :lol

I could name a few;

1), Available mould press size for pieces.
2). Packaging size and associated postage costs.
3). Typical display sizes (IKEA or other display solution dimensions)
4). Simply aesthetic artistic choice
5). Bad scaling ??
Yeah, all viable reasons.

No mention of Ben Affleck in the specs description. After seeing McFarlane’s generic headsculpt, I think it’s safe to say that Hot Toys and other toy companies were not granted the likeness rights for him.
I think Jennifer Lopez has prohibited him from selling his likeness. Maybe that's why he was pissed off and slammed the car door after she got her wide ass in the car.

I do hope HT sort out the likeness rights but even if they don't I can just look at it as comic Batman based on Batfleck. Thankfully mouth plates can be made in custom runs also.

Maybe this really is some other multiverse Batman and we'll all laugh when we see the movie.
Can we just accept that HT didn't bother with likeness rights for this figure and it's supposed to be Batfleck. Lol call me crazy but the suit has grown on me a bit but it could have been better I agree. 😅

Back