1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Green Goblin (Upgraded Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great but these blogger photos aren't giving me any confidence that the guy can bend at the waste any better than the original suit. If anything it looks like less bend. :oops:

411445089_755386319958716_2884552215641734148_n.jpg

412438325_755386193292062_1015979408961969784_n.jpg

412513700_755385459958802_3166910041850228553_n.jpg

412555138_755387496625265_1678806363431713270_n.jpg

Last edited:
pretty quick turn around from being announced in October 2022
just leaves Tobey's spider-man remaining for the no way home line right?
forgot about the final swing suit

The beauty of the TE version is that it can do relatively deep poses and I don’t care about scuffs and tears… I will have so much worry with this new version 😂

Got a spare Goblin mask from the other release. Ready to use it on this figure to go for that concept art look.

glZa8Xb.jpg

Might try to grab a second suit as well to cut the suit at the back of the knee and hips to allow more articulation. It's really ridiculous how limited they made him.
Looks so much better with that head sculpt…might use my toys era head for it

Got a spare Goblin mask from the other release. Ready to use it on this figure to go for that concept art look.

glZa8Xb.jpg

Might try to grab a second suit as well to cut the suit at the back of the knee and hips to allow more articulation. It's really ridiculous how limited they made him.

Looks so much better with that head sculpt…might use my toys era head for it

I doubt the hoodie will be deep enough to accommodate the height of the mask. This look may require buying a parted out mask and doing major surgery on it (i.e., lopping off the top).

I doubt the hoodie will be deep enough to accommodate the height of the mask. This look may require buying a parted out mask and doing major surgery on it (i.e., lopping off the top).
Doesn't need to cover over it, at least for me. I just dig the overall suit from this version combined with the mask.

Might even be a fun project to add a little purple cut out fabric to mimic the hood/cap look. Or even a custom hood.

15-Low_2000x.jpg

i-was-wondering-how-would-the-green-goblin-from-nwh-look-v0-fv1y5mx9tlba1.png

sg3k4jwcyvh81.jpg

Yeah I think you are almost certainly right about this. Mine hasn’t arrived yet, but from what I have seen I doesn’t look like the hood is large enough to fit on the back of that helmet without modification

Doesn't need to cover over it, at least for me. I just dig the overall suit from this version combined with the mask.

Might even be a fun project to add a little purple cut out fabric to mimic the hood/cap look. Or even a custom hood.

15-Low_2000x.jpg

i-was-wondering-how-would-the-green-goblin-from-nwh-look-v0-fv1y5mx9tlba1.png

sg3k4jwcyvh81.jpg
Why this wasn’t in the final movie we will never know

Why this wasn’t in the final movie we will never know
Yeah I think this is an incredible look for a figure. But as someone suggested a while ago somewhere on this forum, when an actor is wearing a mask like this in a film, it is impossible to emote as effectively.

So the filmmakers probably had Defoe without the mask for most of the movie to give him the ability to produce more emotional impact.

I thought I liked this version more than the normal but now I’m reconsidering. I still like it but I do miss the Goblin mask and the clean suit. Don’t really want both unless I got one for cheap.

I thought I liked this version more than the normal but now I’m reconsidering. I still like it but I do miss the Goblin mask and the clean suit. Don’t really want both unless I got one for cheap.
When in doubt go classic bro. Most people here purchased the original suit as well, if you were to only get one, you can’t go wrong with the Spider-man look, I bought it and it looks ace.

Back