1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Green Goblin (Upgraded Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok,

I love this release, seeing these new pics and a review video have made me even more excited about it!

But at the same time thinking about putting the helmet from the previous release on this has made me contemplate bashing both of these figures together to some degree because although I think the battle damage on this is very cool and adds a lot of visual interest, I tend to prefer figures with light scuffing etc not full on damage. That said I love the hoody, satchel, shin protectors, and additional weapons that the Upgraded Suit have.

So to that end I just ordered the MMS30 (without the glider) a few minutes ago. It was only $263 USD (including shipping) so for that price I felt it was more than worth it.

Am I crazy for doing this?

Some quick shots

20231222_203532.jpg20231222_203737.jpg

20231222_203728.jpg20231222_203923.jpg20231222_203848.jpg20231222_203901.jpg20231222_204644.jpg20231222_204658.jpg20231222_204703.jpg20231222_204717.jpg20231222_204729.jpg20231222_204843.jpg20231222_205457.jpg20231222_205512.jpg

Now, it's only a matter of time untill someone customises that Dafoe sculpt with Joker facepaint and sticks it on a TDK figure.
Greatness awaits.

As happy as I am to have gotten the character without the helmet in NWH (considering Dafoe's facial performance is so good, and the man can contort his face into quite a goblin grin already) I do think this figure looks pretty cool with the goblin helmet attached.
I'm going to be trying out the same thing with the Toys Era helmet sculpt just to see how that looks.

I've gotten my notice from Sideshow.

Last edited:
I just love all the love the goblin suit gets now. I remember how hated it was.

I guess all of us who grew up on it and had Rami's interpretation as our first exposure to the characters are now the audience most interested in it anyway.

I just love all the love the goblin suit gets now. I remember how hated it was.

I guess all of us who grew up on it and had Rami's interpretation as our first exposure to the characters are now the audience most interested in it anyway.
Oh I still hate the Raimi goblin suit 🤣 But quite like this “upgraded” rendition.

Yeah the figure looks great with the helmet. The glasses also seems to work with the Doc Ock figure to give him a closer look to SM2 although they look a bit too big.

MAeXwqQ.png

GXGemNt.png
Thanks for these pics, it’s great to see that the helmet looks so good with this Upgraded Suit and that Goblin’s Googles work so well on Ock, I don’t think they look too big at all …just right IMO

Last edited:
Thanks for these pics, it’s great to see that the helmet looks so good with this Upgraded and Suit and that Goblins Googles work so well on Ock, I don’t think they look too big at all …just right IMO
I was thinking of doing the same thing. I’ve been trying to swipe a helmet from eBay or toy anxiety but there’s been zero luck with that. I think I might try to buy the standalone figure secondhand somewhere down the road

I was thinking of doing the same thing. I’ve been trying to swipe a helmet from eBay or toy anxiety but there’s been zero luck with that. I think I might try to buy the standalone figure secondhand somewhere down the road
Yeah I tried twice a week or so ago to get a helmet on Ebay, I was outbid at the last minute TWICE (I lost with bids of 110 and 140). I tried Toy Anxiety and Monkey Depot and didn’t find anything there either

So I just went ahead and bought the gliderless version for about 250.

I don’t regret it bk now I have the regular suit and body to keep or sell and I feel a little ahead bk now I can use the Goblin’s googles on Doc Ock …several months ago I was looking around for the googles from The Ock figure by Toys Era to use with my Hot Toys Doc Ock, but the only pair I came across was on eBay for 65 dollars. I went back to purchase those googles after a day of thinking about it and they had been sold.

You have to be fast with TA. I grabbed the helmet from there for $50 but the second time it went up, it was sold in less than 5 minutes.
Wow congrats!!!

Yeah, I guess I’m not fast enough nor savvy enough to scoop up a very in-demand item like that …I require sheer luck with such things 😁

Looks like if you get the helmet on, you still have the exposed neck?

Unless you can swap the entire neck off, which reviewers haven’t done.

Back