1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Green Goblin (Upgraded Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Power Rangers villain suit from SM1, and I think Dafoes face is scary enough and is able to convey so much emotional and expression; it'd be a shame to keep it covered.
Yeah, DaFoe's facial expressions are good enough for the Goblin, I've thought for 20 years that they never should've covered it up with a helmet. Should've configured a thin, tight mask instead; as usual, Hollywood has no imagination.

No one’s mentioned it yet, but Hot Toys has had a promo video of this figure on their Facebook page since Friday. You can see the glider articulation in action at the 1:30 mark, plus some pumpkin bomb storage.

Wow thanks for sharing that video! I always appreciate the extra detail and functionality of the figures and their accessories.

My waitlist has converted - should I go for it?
It looks awesome, but the price makes me hesitate

I have the Deluxe Toys Era Fiend

Last edited:

I see both of the GG's converted for you. Since you have the TE version, I would just go for this upgraded version personally.

Last edited:

For someone who doesn't have one (like me) they should go for the first one.

If you have the Toys era one, I would go for the upgraded one

I’m going for the upgraded one. Like the battle damage and purple hood. Wish it had the helmet though. I’m on the waitlist for this, Ock, and Maguire Spidey so we’ll see if I get any of them.

For someone who doesn't have one (like me) they should go for the first one.

If you have the Toys era one, I would go for the upgraded one

I’m going for the upgraded one. Like the battle damage and purple hood. Wish it had the helmet though. I’m on the waitlist for this, Ock, and Maguire Spidey so we’ll see if I get any of them.

Or you can be like me and just go for all of em lol.
I'm [usually] a 1 figure per character type of guy - so I would be selling my Toys Era if I got the upgraded figure.

Probably sometime next year
😢 Always preferred the upgraded suit over the original, Were they really announced that far apart from each other?
1702465854001.jpeg

With the release of his ML I’ve got Goblin fever again

I had thought perhaps this version might have an easier time bending at the hips than the original suit - based on the initial promo photos that seemed to have him in deeper stances - but the suit construction looks the same here so now I'm not so sure. Guess we'll see when he's released.

Last edited:
Back