1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Green Goblin (Upgraded Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This headsculpt is PERFECT. I mean like seriously, one of THE best ever. People complain about anything.
It looks like Willem Dafoe, I just don't like it.

Also anyone wanting to do helmet on head up does realise they'll probably need a new hoodie right? I don't think the stock one will fit the helmet.

Yeah, still not really feeling this head sculpt, and definitely not $400 feeling it.

Not much in this hobby getting me excited anymore tbh. A few crumbs here and there.
Glider , eye system , head scuplt , articulation on the suit and on the glider, and led lights unfortunately it is a 350 to 400 dollar figure easy.

Yeah, still not really feeling this head sculpt, and definitely not $400 feeling it.

Not much in this hobby getting me excited anymore tbh. A few crumbs here and there.
R.gif
SS should listen what customer's said

It looks like Willem Dafoe, I just don't like it.

Also anyone wanting to do helmet on head up does realise they'll probably need a new hoodie right? I don't think the stock one will fit the helmet.
Yeah as is the hood might not accommodate the helmeted head, but I don’t care, I’m sure there will be some viable solutions.

Imagine sitting at your desk minding your own business .. and turning around to notice Wilem Dafoe staring at you from your cabinet with that grin on his face... yep, goggles on for this one!
Yeah even if it's not the creepiest expression they could have given him, those eyes and smile are still going to creep you the hell out after awhile anyway. Lol

I wonder if HT’s plan all along was to hold off on revealing the headsculpt in order to boost the excitement and increase POs for this piece…

Dafoe’s face is the primary talking point and main reason for interest but, if we’d seen it months ago, we’d likely just be viewing this as basically the same figure as V1 with a flimsy bit of cloth around his neck and some random pouches but even more expensive.
Well played, HT.

I wonder if HT’s plan all along was to hold off on revealing the headsculpt in order to boost the excitement and increase POs for this piece…

Dafoe’s face is the primary talking point and main reason for interest but, if we’d seen it months ago, we’d likely just be viewing this as basically the same figure as V1 with a flimsy bit of cloth around his neck and some random pouches but even more expensive.
Well played, HT.
I think it's probably moreso that they couldn't realistically reveal this figure until they had the headsculpt done and approved; they only do the blurred out portrait when they can at least display the figure in their alternate helmet (Iron Men, Mighty Thor, etc). Can't speak for anyone else but whether they'd previously revealed the sculpt or not, this is the version of Goblin I was always going to be excited about. I have no love for his Power Ranger villain original Raimi suit.

Well played, HT.
I love this but they probably hadn’t signed a likeness deal yet. Contract negotiations can take years.

I know a lot of people are saying they would like to put the mask on the upgraded suit, but does anybody else think that the upgraded suit is a darker green than the original...?

I have no love for his Power Ranger villain original Raimi suit.
I do like how the MCU ‘busied up’ his look to create something that looks brand new and a little more comic inspired as the upgrade suit is essentially the Power Ranger villain suit with a satchel and some spikes.

In MMPR, the Raimi suit would be when he’s fighting the rangers at ground level and the upgrade suit is what happens after this-
1666651764235.gif

Back