1/6 Hot Toys - MMS681 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Mace Windu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will be seeing Harrison Ford Indy around the same time we will see Bespin Han.

Im kind of regretting not getting this version of Solo, tbh:

View attachment 614267

I should have bought him. But then he'd need friends.... *big sigh*

I know the actor and film are not looked upon fondly by most but the figure is highly underrated. Great tailoring all around.

"A master with the saber, and I know you've been admiring my own skills."
Dooku to Windu, during their duel (in the new canon) on Ridlay.

Looking forward to this figure

Nope. They did show Darkside Anakin in the 501st Kenobi promo pics but them reissuing him is beyond my knowledge
Ok. Justin collectibles mentioned Darkside 2.0 without pleather boots from Hot toys, but maybe he was wrong...

Ok. Justin collectibles mentioned Darkside 2.0 without pleather boots from Hot toys, but maybe he was wrong...
That was just him being speculative. Aside from Ryan who takes his secret base photo's he has about the same amount of knowledge for new and upcoming figures as everyone else.

I seen the version they are referring to with new boots and hands....will hope for a new 2.0 announce, but speculation is all it is.

I seen the version they are referring to with new boots and hands....will hope for a new 2.0 announce, but speculation is all it is.
Talking about this image? Nothing about this is new, that hand was already a part of both releases. These boots also are not new justin was just stating he was wishing they were made of leather.

Attachments

• 479ad6f2-7084-44d0-b578-6e3a73285f51.jpg
    479ad6f2-7084-44d0-b578-6e3a73285f51.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 0
Yeah, probably just speculation.

Thought the boots being different meant a 2.0 tease.

Technically, HT have already announced this as part of the AOTC anniversary line. Mace's name along with the Super BD were mentined on the Anakin and Padme teaser image. Therefore, we could be waiting another 6 months before PO's go up if we adhere to HT's complete lack of logic.

Back