1/6 Hot Toys - MMS681 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Mace Windu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we get spoiled this week and this madman with a purple lightsaber goes up to?

Anyone else slightly concerned Windu wasn’t in the display they showed off at Rebel base? Hopefully his announcement still comes by the end of year.

Nah, I just assume they wouldn't want him to be revealed via videos/pictures that way.

I hope so too. That’s one of the few Star Wars figures I’m still genuinely excited about. The future of named Clones isn’t feel too bright these days, nor Imperial officers, so I’m really hoping Mace sees daylight.

show us Mace you cowards

Joking aside, I do hope he goes up this year. We're this close to something great.

I’m still rocking my SSC Mace (along with Ki Adi, Plo, and Kit) so I really hope this goes up for order and soon. Will be nice to finally replace another old SSC figure for the Hot Toys version.

You are right. Best chance for Mace is Friday. Star Wars often get a nice pre Xmas surprise announcement. I clearly remember that Krennic reveal back in 2018.

That was a teaser of the back of his head, he wasn't revealed until, January.

We've already seen Mace teasers, time for the reveal.
We’ve only seen a headless body shot with clothes similar to Windu‘s. Pretty much exactly how the infamous Bespin solo was “teased” unfortunately I have far more confidence that Mace will be revealed. I don’t think we’re ever going to see the Bespin version of our favourite smuggler.

Back