1/6 Hot Toys - MMS681 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Mace Windu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why only 2 days left? The never specified it was coming before New Year.

It would have made sense to put all of them up for PO on the actual year we're celebrating the 20th anniversary.

This being said, Chinese new year taking place January 22nd, Hot Toys arguably have three more weeks to reveal both missing figures :dunno

It would have made sense to put all of them up for PO on the actual year we're celebrating the 20th anniversary.

This being said, Chinese new year taking place January 22nd, Hot Toys arguably have three more weeks to reveal both missing figures :dunno
1672335087895.gif

Since when has HT ever made sense? No idea why people still try to apply any form of logic to what they do :lol

HT does what they want, they do not give a single damn about "making sense" or "pleasing the customer" or "honoring promises" or "keeping anniversary releases within the actual anniversary year." Nope. Not a single kriff is given.

HT does what they want, they do not give a single damn about "making sense" or "pleasing the customer" or "honoring promises" or "keeping anniversary releases within the actual anniversary year." Nope. Not a single kriff is given.
If they made sense, they would have given us Fives and maybe Kix when they announced Jesse and Vaughn, they would have announced Fox when they literally named him in the product listing for the Coruscant Guard, they would have announced Mace Windu six months ago when everyone freaked out that he was finally shown to exist, they would have gotten Cassian Andor up and ready long before his show aired, nevermind ended, they would have gotten the license for very well received Fallen Order and made Cal and Trilla, you know...an Inquisitor who was actually cool, and they would have given us A DAMN FIGURE OF WOLFFE A LONG TIME AGO WHAT THE HELL.

Anyway yeah they don't make sense ever.

If they made sense they probably wouldn’t have done any of those figures because they over extend themselves. They need to either ramp up production resources, which I’m guessing they can’t because of the insane levels of covid in China right now or really pull back on announcements.
They announce product like some insane rabid dog.

So stop doing groups where they might not release a complete set of figures like Bad Batch or Eternals, stop with the million trooper and Iron Man variations, stop with the subpar reissues. Actually plan and project your business. That way quality would improve, customer feedback would improve and they could get to a point where they could actually announce all of the key characters from AOTC on the anniversary date.

I wonder if they will give us a removeable arm/wrist like the Bespin Luke?

That would be great to have Anakin cutting his wrist off as a display. Still need a Hot Toys Chancellor Palpatine.

I wonder if they will give us a removeable arm/wrist like the Bespin Luke?

That would be great to have Anakin cutting his wrist off as a display. Still need a Hot Toys Chancellor Palpatine.
It's an Attack of the Clones version so I'd wager no.

I mean why not? It's not like Hot TOys will do 2 Mace Windu's. Was the AOTC different from ROTS?

Genuinely asking.
Because it's AOTC, that's why not. They don't usually include accessories from different movies.

They'll release a chancellor Palpatine eventually then a ROTS Mace Windu to get some double dips.

Agreed. I'd be really surprised if they don't double dip once they see him sitting as the best seller for weeks. I think these AOTC Wave 2 figures will be sitting in the Top 5 for a long time.

If they made sense, they would have given us Fives and maybe Kix when they announced Jesse and Vaughn, they would have announced Fox when they literally named him in the product listing for the Coruscant Guard, they would have announced Mace Windu six months ago when everyone freaked out that he was finally shown to exist, they would have gotten Cassian Andor up and ready long before his show aired, nevermind ended, they would have gotten the license for very well received Fallen Order and made Cal and Trilla, you know...an Inquisitor who was actually cool, and they would have given us A DAMN FIGURE OF WOLFFE A LONG TIME AGO WHAT THE HELL.

Anyway yeah they don't make sense ever.

All so true, and the lack of Andor figures is troubling. I mean, NONE! Not even one or two: nope, none. Freaky.

Back