1/6 Hot Toys - MMS681 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Mace Windu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
qk64hbl60z8a1.jpg
5jc31cl60z8a1.jpg
8mgkial60z8a1.jpg
4n4b3al60z8a1.jpg

【Star Wars: Attack of the Clones™ - 1/6th scale Mace Windu™ Collectible Figure】

A grim Jedi Master™ with an amethyst-bladed lightsaber, Mace Windu was the champion of the Jedi Order™, with little tolerance for the failings of the Senate, the arguments of politicians, or the opinions of rebellious Jedi. As the Clone Wars intensified, Mace sensed the dark side of the Force at work, and knew the Jedi's enemies were plotting to destroy the Order and end its stewardship of the galaxy.
Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Hot Toys is excited to officially present the 1/6th scale Mace Windu collectible figure!

Meticulously crafted based on the appearance of Mace Windu, the 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with great likeness, finely tailored Jedi robe and tunic, a LED light-up lightsaber, a holocaster with hologram of Yoda™, a display base, and a bonus pair of forearm armor inspired by Mace Windu’s appearance in Star Wars: The Clone Wars™ animated series!

Mace Windu will surely be a stand out in your Star Wars collection!

Yeah I'm not seeing a really good likeness to Jackson there. It honestly looks like they instead just tried to do a realistic Clone Wars version from the TV show and somehow ended up with that. Like they used the Clone Wars look as the base instead of looking at the movie for reference.

Bizarre looking.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sculpt does look to be lacking. Almost like a mix of Sam Jackson and the CW animation likeness. Love that they include the CW armor even if it’s animation accurate vs live action accurate.

That’s what I see as well. A realistic interpretation of an animated interpretation of a real person.

I do like the inclusion of TCW accessories with these figures, even if the stylistic choices can be odd.

Back