1/6 Hot Toys - MMS681 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Mace Windu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The future of named Clones isn’t feel too bright these days, nor Imperial officers, so I’m really hoping Mace sees daylight.

What do you mean, the future of named clones isnt bright? Because we got three of the Bad Batch looking at us [PO or on the shelf] all from 2022, we just got Vaughn and smart money says Jesse isnt that far away. After we see Jesse I am extremely hopeful for Fives. He makes sense. How can you have Rex and Jesse without Fives? Its like you got Linus and Lucy without having Charlie Brown.

If there is one thing HT likes besides Iron Man, its SW clones.

Imagine they pull a Bespin Han announcement instead and we’ll have to wait 5 years for Mace lol

*summons Eugene Wong*

You'll see this guy right here light-years before you ever see Bespin Han. Dont hate, because you know i am right

shazaam.gif

What do you mean, the future of named clones isnt bright? Because we got three of the Bad Batch looking at us [PO or on the shelf] all from 2022, we just got Vaughn and smart money says Jesse isnt that far away. After we see Jesse I am extremely hopeful for Fives. He makes sense. How can you have Rex and Jesse without Fives? Its like you got Linus and Lucy without having Charlie Brown.

If there is one thing HT likes besides Iron Man, its SW clones.
Mostly because Hot Toys loves to leave lines unfinished, so while I expect Tech and Wrecker to eventually get announced (guessing we see one, if not both, around the time season 2 premiers), I wouldn't say it's a guarantee just yet.

And I've said many times over how much I desire Fives, Wolffe, Fox, Thorne, Kix, Waxer, Hardcase, etc...we still haven't seen Hot Toys make a clone trooper outside of the last season of Clone Wars. I'm hopefully that changes since they seem to be a way to print money, but I guess I'm skeptical with Hot Toys track record. And now that ever increasing wait to release too.

*summons Eugene Wong*

You'll see this guy right here light-years before you ever see Bespin Han. Dont hate, because you know i am right

View attachment 614262

With the DCEU getting a hard reboot and a new DC cinematic universe on the way… probably not that Shazam figure. Which wasn’t going to happen anyway, despite the pleas from that one person on Facebook.

But there’s a not zero percent chance a Shazam figure from the new DCU could come out before Bespin Han which would be really sad.

I could kind of see them getting the Han figures done if they make a new Indy figure or a Ross from Captain America NWO.

“While you’re here, Mr. Ford… If you could just please sign here here here here and here.” -> Every Han at once.

Mostly because Hot Toys loves to leave lines unfinished, so while I expect Tech and Wrecker to eventually get announced (guessing we see one, if not both, around the time season 2 premiers), I wouldn't say it's a guarantee just yet.

And I've said many times over how much I desire Fives, Wolffe, Fox, Thorne, Kix, Waxer, Hardcase, etc...we still haven't seen Hot Toys make a clone trooper outside of the last season of Clone Wars. I'm hopefully that changes since they seem to be a way to print money, but I guess I'm skeptical with Hot Toys track record. And now that ever increasing wait to release too.

I believe Tech and Wrecker are safe. They could be announced next month.

But I share your skepticism about Clones from TCW. I wouldn’t rule it out completely, but it could be years before they go back to the series.

They’ve got Clone releases locked for the next couple of years already, then TBB S2, then ROTS 20th. Possibly white Andor Clones as well.

If they do more TCW Clones, it might be in 2028 for the 20th anniversary of the show.

We will be seeing Harrison Ford Indy around the same time we will see Bespin Han.

Im kind of regretting not getting this version of Solo, tbh:

SOLOjpg.jpg

I should have bought him. But then he'd need friends.... *big sigh*

They're also the only company to miss an opportunity to release the figure on the actor's birthday this week and release a bloody odd superhero figure instead.

Just when you think they have a clue.

This is it right here. I don't get why they wouldn't show him off at this point, the reaction to Anakin and Padme went far beyond Hot Toys collectors, why wouldn't they ride that wave and show off Mace to compliment those two.

Such an incomprehensibly strange company lol

They're also the only company to miss an opportunity to release the figure on the actor's birthday this week and release a bloody odd superhero figure instead.

I don’t think majority of people care or know about the actors birthday to be fair, not really relevant.

They probably saw Sam's Twitter likes which were trending and decided to delay the figure😄

Back