1/6 Hot Toys - MMS649 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Geonosis Battle Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure looks great, and definitely a step up from Sideshow's.

They should've put a removable peg on the blaster to slot into the backpack instead of the clear clip since they don't like to spring for magnets.

It feels weird to skip this release intentionally but I would just not have a place for them. But it does make me even more excited to see the tan B1s and hopefully a B1 Commander. I really liked the OOM-9 3.75" figure when I was a kid.

Managed to pre-order one of these at my local seller last thursday. It'll probably be a while before I get it, but I'm patient. I'm looking forward to it, though. Always loved the Battle Droid design. Hopefully we'll see some repaints down the line sometime. At least a tan one, but I'd love a tan-yellow commander.

Anyone order from Monkey Depot? They have some.

Update: NVM their site is deceiving.

Last edited:
I wonder if the clip can be popped out. It is a bit unsightly but not something that ruins it for me.

Yes.

245D31FE-B6E9-419A-B2A2-7FBDD021BE0F.jpeg

Looks great. So glad I ordered from my lcs. Was thinking about 2 , but since I have the sideshow version of these, I’ll wait for the tan to get multiples. I hope ht puts as much love and care into rotj 40th as they did with aotc, but I doubt it.

Back