1/6 Hot Toys - MMS647 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Shiny Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shocked you didn't get at least one!

The white clones really can go anywhere in the collection and with any other legion or Jedi General (when we start getting them).
I'm regretting it now haha. Honestly, there's just so many other Clone Troopers I want that I was worried I'll run out of display space before I get them all, and by the time I talked myself into getting two of them, it was on waitlist which I took as a sign to wait and just get extra 212th when they get announced. I'm sure they're the next army builder that will get announced so I'll feel better when that day comes, but yeah, those white clones are so versatile they'd look good anywhere.

I'm regretting it now haha. Honestly, there's just so many other Clone Troopers I want that I was worried I'll run out of display space before I get them all, and by the time I talked myself into getting two of them, it was on waitlist which I took as a sign to wait and just get extra 212th when they get announced. I'm sure they're the next army builder that will get announced so I'll feel better when that day comes, but yeah, those white clones are so versatile they'd look good anywhere.

When it’s Clones, you make space.

C355E69F-5BFE-4E5D-AA77-A614A711FABC.gif

When it’s Clones, you make space.
The Clones I have currently:

Hunter
Echo
Cody
Rex
4 501st troopers
2 Coruscant Guard

The Clones I have on pre-order:
Jesse
Crosshair
Tech
Wrecker

The Clones I will buy without thinking twice:
212th trooper
104th trooper
Howzer
Fives
Kix
Hardcase
Scorch
Wolffe
Sinker
Fox
Thorn
Gearshift
Waxer
Boil

The Clones I may buy after some thought:
Tup
Hevy
Hawk
Bly
Gregor

That's just off the top of my head. So if that were all to come to fruition, I wouldn't need to make space. I would need to make bigger house, lol.

Hunter
Echo
Cody
Rex
4 501st troopers
2 Coruscant Guard

Jesse
Crosshair
Tech
Wrecker

212th trooper
104th trooper
Howzer
Fives
Kix
Hardcase
Scorch
Wolffe
Sinker
Fox
Thorn
Gearshift
Waxer
Boil

Tup
Hevy
Hawk
Bly
Gregor

That's just off the top of my head. So if that were all to come to fruition, I wouldn't need to make space. I would need to make bigger house, lol.

Nah, I understand. Honestly ran out of shelf space a long time ago and haven’t had the time or energy to fix that yet. It’s not ideal.

We have a… let’s say not insignificant amount more Clones than that, including a chunk of the “will buy” list thanks to Sideshow. Can confirm, need a bigger house. :lol

That said, I still think you can find somewhere to put like 2 of these base Clones. Feel like you might regret passing them up. Think on it.

2013BD16-5F83-4280-BABA-53EC43EA0B9C.gif

I’d love to have a Clone army but with limited space and funds I need to stick to one per.

I have one 501st, a Coruscant Guard, Cody, Rex, Echo, and Jesse on the way. Plan to get the rest of The Bad Batch and hopefully I’ll secure a Clone Pilot and this guy if I can find one.

Nah, I understand. Honestly ran out of shelf space a long time ago and haven’t had the time or energy to fix that yet. It’s not ideal.

We have a… let’s say not insignificant amount more Clones than that, including a chunk of the “will buy” list thanks to Sideshow. Can confirm, need a bigger house. :lol

That said, I still think you can find somewhere to put like 2 of these base Clones. Feel like you might regret passing them up. Think on it.

View attachment 627599
I already regret it a little bit. I'm sure that'll get worse in time. Which will get easier in time when more Clones get announced. Which will get harder when I have to wait two years for them to arrive because Hot Toys is so slow and I have a gap where two generic Clones would have been a nice placeholder.

What a vicious cycle lol.

Knowing these guys are basically sold out everywhere certainly doesn't help the sting. I guess I'll look around a bit tomorrow and see what I stumble upon.

Hunter
Echo
Cody
Rex
4 501st troopers
2 Coruscant Guard

Jesse
Crosshair
Tech
Wrecker

212th trooper
104th trooper
Howzer
Fives
Kix
Hardcase
Scorch
Wolffe
Sinker
Fox
Thorn
Gearshift
Waxer
Boil

Tup
Hevy
Hawk
Bly
Gregor

If this came to fruition, most of my collection would be clones.

I'd have no issue with that. :)

The only clone I was able to say no to was the Chrome Clone, don't think I'll be able to resist any other legions or named clones.

If this came to fruition, most of my collection would be clones.

I'd have no issue with that. :)

The only clone I was able to say no to was the Chrome Clone, don't think I'll be able to resist any other legions or named clones.
That’s my fear as well, not being able to resist named clones.

I have two curio cabinets that can do four shelves if I’m display sixth scale in them. One is dedicated to Star Wars with the shelf themes being Rebels, Empire, Galactic Republic and Clone Troopers.

My other one is video game figures, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones and Marvel.

This why I was worried about running out of space. There’s so much I want and won’t be able to say no to on Clones.

You sell them on Etsy?
I don't print at the moment as I got a baby now so no resin printing as fumes are not good for health and only I can use respirator. I may at some point set up somewhere to print away from living space but for now I can't print

If you contact "ds artwork and more" (aka budget3dworks on patreon) via instagram (https://www.instagram.com/ds.artwork.and.more/) he should be able to print my files for you or you can try the reddit page r/3Dprintmything

That’s my fear as well, not being able to resist named clones.

I have two curio cabinets that can do four shelves if I’m display sixth scale in them. One is dedicated to Star Wars with the shelf themes being Rebels, Empire, Galactic Republic and Clone Troopers.

My other one is video game figures, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones and Marvel.

This why I was worried about running out of space. There’s so much I want and won’t be able to say no to on Clones.

My friend, I think we have a solution.

Buy a new house and dedicate an entire room to the Galactic Republic.

clone-wars-star-wars.gif

MG42 was used by Dengar. Think it would look good with clones. Like an early empire weapon. Reversed reality.
Pretty sure he used MG34 not the 42

Though Sideshow packed an MG42 with him for some reason. Not screen accurate but I guess it does sort of set a precedent sorta

Edit: correction
In film he does indeed have have a stockless MG42 but in behind the scenes pics I was looking at he had MG34. So both kinda correct

Last edited:
Pretty sure he used MG34 not the 42

Though Sideshow packed an MG42 with him for some reason. Not screen accurate but I guess it does sort of set a precedent sorta

Edit: correction
In film he does indeed have have a stockless MG42 but in behind the scenes pics I was looking at he had MG34. So both kinda correct
Was just about to post a picture from the film… Ah well, here it is, sexy dengar: 0107CC66-24C9-4335-BC97-FC991A5AECC8.jpeg

Seen some WW2 weapons on Ebay and the web, according to description diecast which is cool. Not sure of quality though, but prices are nice ~$40

@BoosterGold06 and @MyenShi - just secured another from Popcultcha per your advice! I am seeing more bloggers with them in hand posting about how customizers are scooping them up leaving the rest for the secondary market. With clones like these, we can't afford to mess around. Thank you guys for the recommendation, not many places left to turn. Can't wait for my clones to arrive!

Back