1/6 Hot Toys - MMS647 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Shiny Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well these say "shinny" I guess they could make a veteran like SS did. That would fill demand..from a certain point of view.

I just checked my box, and it actually doesn't say shiny and just "Clone Trooper", I think that is just something we, the collectors went with, there is a bunch of dirt and grime on him.

They can easily do a legitimate shiny down the line if they want to and release it under another banner.

I just checked my box, and it actually doesn't say shiny and just "Clone Trooper", I think that is just something we, the collectors went with, there is a bunch of dirt and grime on him.

They can easily do a legitimate shiny down the line if they want to and release it under another banner.
Just call him reg

Pricing with TBA and TW have been fluctuating all weekend. Hopefully that means that there will indeed be a second batch and cost will come back down to retail based that availability. Once can hope.

Pricing with TBA and TW have been fluctuating all weekend. Hopefully that means that there will indeed be a second batch and cost will come back down to retail based that availability. Once can hope.
There’s always a second batch- but I still encourage everyone with FOMO to grab one right now!!

That way, it should be much easier for me to get my hands on a reasonably priced one when the second batch drops.

There’s always a second batch- but I still encourage everyone with FOMO to grab one right now!!

That way, it should be much easier for me to get my hands on a reasonably priced one when the second batch drops.
Burn Them All GIF

Buy = Burn

You are correct; just what some fans took to calling it for ease of reference. I’ve been saying base Clone but reg would also work.

Not clean enough to be a Shiny but not super weathered either. Good balance though.

They could do an unweathered full Shiny but Hot Toys also doesn’t like to do that. Gives some people reason to complain about every tiny blemish when it can’t be hidden under weathering. :lol

Easiest re-release would be in ROTS anniversary packaging in 3 years time with the Phase 2 helmet on the box.

If they were to release another version of the base Clone, I’d rather see them slip it into the TBB line where the base Phase 2 is prominent for the first time.

They have so many unique Clones they should do for ROTS 20th. I’d rather they not use it for a version you barely see.

Despite being prominent in the marketing, the base all white Clone is not featured in ROTS. A few seconds in the background. :lol

Oh my, I didn't anticipate this one becoming increasingly unavailable :thud: (I didn't end up pre-ordering since I thought it was an army builder and surely there'd be plenty to go around.) Ah well, if I don't end up getting one or a pair, then so be it :lol

Hopefully!

Yup, honestly they have 3 banners to choose from, ROTS, TCW, and TBB, they can choose any of them.

We'll see though, hopefully these get in-stock for people in the coming weeks and everyone can grab some.

Hopefully!!!!

😅

I saw timcent has it for $433 now on eBay with 1 left and 6 sold. Did he start at a lower price or take offers? Curious if 6 people bought it at that price. Feels like a lot over MSRP.

Seems like the asking price out of Hong Kong is climbing to the $300-400 though.

I don’t buy from HK sellers so I don’t watch their pricing. Has anyone who follows them seen a non exclusive figure go up in price this early in recent history? It seemed like local buyers were saying this is drying up a lot faster than usual.

I saw timcent has it for $433 now on eBay with 1 left and 6 sold. Did he start at a lower price or take offers? Curious if 6 people bought it at that price. Feels like a lot over MSRP.

Seems like the asking price out of Hong Kong is climbing to the $300-400 though.

I don’t buy from HK sellers so I don’t watch their pricing. Has anyone who follows them seen a non exclusive figure go up in price this early in recent history? It seemed like local buyers were saying this is drying up a lot faster than usual.
FOMO

Back