1/6 Hot Toys - MMS597D39 - Avengers: Infinity War- Neon Tech Mark 50 (Toy Fair 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exclusivity ain’t what it used to be. I’ve seen this figure up for preorder on several sites around the globe. With or without ssc’s consent, I don’t know…

221161751_10158154952327344_546083960320215083_n.jpg

They are adding some more pieces.

"A Special Edition available only in selected markets will include a Katar and an extra Nano Repulsor Cannon that can pair up with the original one to upgrade the set-up".

View attachment 532676
They are adding some more pieces.

"A Special Edition available only in selected markets will include a Katar and an extra Nano Repulsor Cannon that can pair up with the original one to upgrade the set-up".
It's probably not selling that well that they're adding stuff after the announcement.

It's probably not selling that well that they're adding stuff after the announcement.
I guess it was only 4 out of the usual 5 people who ordered it this time. HT wants to get the 5th guy's money. :lol

folks, some of yr points are confusing me. are you saying, sideshow's current neon 4.0 will include the bonus parts?
I guess it was only 4 out of the usual 5 people who ordered it this time. HT wants to get the 5th guy's money. :lol

I asked SSC whether the Neon Tech they sell will be upgraded to a special edition, with bonus items. Reply in brief: should HT decides so, yes.
In any case, if there's an update to an existing order, we'll be notified.

I asked SSC whether the Neon Tech they sell will be upgraded to a special edition, with bonus items. Reply in brief: should HT decides so, yes.
In any case, if there's an update to an existing order, we'll be notified.
So meaning, no.

Back