1/6 Hot Toys - MMS597D39 - Avengers: Infinity War- Neon Tech Mark 50 (Toy Fair 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
yQVTZSa.jpg

Taking design inspiration toward the futuristic and aerodynamic aesthetic, Hot Toys’ Neon Tech series has skillfully recreated the signature and breathtaking armors appeared in MCU as stunning collectibles, and merged them with glowing neon works. Today, Hot Toys is excited to present the exciting 1/6th scale Neon Tech Iron Man 4.0 collectible figure as Hot Toys 2021 Toy Fair Exclusive item!

Stands approximately 32cm tall, the brand-new diecast figure inspired by the appearance of Iron Man Mark L in Avengers: Infinity War features a streamlined suit of armors with asymmetrical patterns; beautifully polished in shiny black, grey and bright neon orange color with luminous reflective patterns appearing under specialized LED light, also a selection of fine armor parts composed in translucent matte material enhancing the overall appearance; LED light-up functions scattered throughout the armor; Iron Man’s signature weapons including interchangeable LED light-up Nano Repulsor Cannon, Hand Cannon, Nano Boosters, Energy Blade, Holo Shield, and specially designed figure stand.

Prepare space for this truly stunning figure for your special Marvel collection!

The 1/6th scale Neon Tech Iron Man 4.0 Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark L armor in Avengers: Infinity War
- A helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Shiny black, grey and orange colored painting on the sleek and streamline Iron Man armor design
- Translucent grey armor parts for mask, arms, and legs
- 21 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of articulated air flaps at back of the armor
- One (1) detachable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of battle hands with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement

Weapons:
- One (1) LED light-up Nano Repulsor Cannon (white light, battery operated) (interchangeable with right arm)
- One (1) Hand Cannon (interchangeable with left arm)
- One (1) pair of Nano Boosters (attachable onto figure’s back)
- One (1) Energy Blade
- One (1) Holo Shield

Accessory:
- A figure stand with a specially designed graphic card

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2021

Last edited:
I wish I had the money for all those Neon armours. One day my Tron display will be complete, and it’ll be epic. Gotta get those Medicom Daft Punk figures too. One day…

I actually dig this more than the regular Mark 50. The color scheme reminds me of the suit he's wearing before he suits up in Infinity War.

avengers-infinity-war-tony-stark-jacket.jpg
Hmm good catch. I might have to display it next to my custom tony with this outfit. I like what they did with this armor.

If you want this just wait 3 years for it to be still in stock on a discount.

Wouldn’t buy this because I don’t collect Marvel, but it actually looks kinda cool in my opinion.

This is the first Neon Tech figure that looks really well done to me.

Almost like it’s not a lazy repaint.

But that was also a really low bar to clear. :lol

The more intricate design of the Mk 50 lends itself to this sort of paint scheme better than the other armors.

The sculpted details and flashes of dark grey add depth the others didn’t have. Looks very aggressive. Almost like a stealth suit.

The others just looked like cheap glow strips in a 90’s laser tag arena slapped onto a black suit.

This is the first Neon Tech figure that looks really well done to me.

Almost like it’s not a lazy repaint.

But that was also a really low bar to clear. :lol

The more intricate design of the Mk 50 lends itself to this sort of paint scheme better than the other armors.

The sculpted details and flashes of dark grey add depth the others didn’t have. Looks very aggressive. Almost like a stealth suit.

The others just looked like cheap glow strips in a 90’s laser tag arena slapped onto a black suit.
Yes, it reminds me a bit of my Mk VII Stealth Suit figure, but with pieces of flair. :lol It definitely looks more sleek & streamlined than the previous Neon Tech suits, but still an easy pass.

I like this and will pre order when I can. I wonder if I can use the accessory set that came with the original Mark 50? I also wonder what it will look like with the two mixed together?

this neon 50 actually looks muscular and has depth, with the translucent panels and orange matching Stark's jacket...but have to see actual product 1st

I’ll probably get this since it looks quite cool and I have the other Neon Tech armors. HT really knows how to milk Iron Man armors. I’m guessing there’ll be a Neon Tech Rescue at some point.

Back