1/6 Hot Toys - MMS414 - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaaaaaand my stand broke. The pegs on the base cracked open, while I was manipulating the rod into place.

Be careful with those stands guys.

Hi all,this may seem like a stupid but does anybody know how to remove the shoes?

I really wish they would redesign the dynamic stands. I also think they should include a basic stand with every figure.

:goodpost: :exactly: This!!! Completely agree with this. I hate those massive stands that take up loads of my precious space! I usually end up swapping them out for the plain black oval ones.

0C2C6547-85CD-47D4-AB21-215277105235.jpg
I Love This Guy !!!

Yeah unfortunately this figure was made for mimicking spidey poses , I just wish the movie suit was a better design. If they were going for a Scarlet spider concept, I wish they made it look more sleek :lecture

It would have been cool if they reversed the red and blue to make it look closer to scarlet spider. Would have been a nice homage, and it would have made me more tempted to get it.

Any word on, why Big Bad Toy Store still hasn't gotten this guy yet? The deluxe one that is. Seems like they didn't get him during the first batch. I've still got him on pre-order there and on the wait list for him on Sideshow. So I'm just waiting to see which one comes through first. Hoping it will be soon.

EDIT: Whoops sorry thought I was posting in the other forum lol.

I made the mistake of pre-ordering from Urban Attitude. They haven't sent him out yet!

I received mine from them yesterday. Their prices can be good but they often send to the wrong address, this one went to billing address instead of shipping!! Awesome.

Back