1/6 Hot Toys - MMS414 - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Spidey is listed as Low Stock at SS if you are considering picking him up through them! Remember BBTS usually raises prices once SS sells out.

BBTS still has them too and they offer $4 shipping. Let's not hit the panic button just yet.

Also wouldn't surprise me if HT sends out another run. Maybe not, and probably not worth taking that chance, but surely they are capable given they released this only 2 months ago.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

BBTS still has them too and they offer $4 shipping. Let's not hit the panic button just yet.

jerkcatcup.gif

giphy.gif

:panic:

:lol

I used the Ganghood Asian Muscle body 2.0 from OneSixthKit.com. It's just about the same height as the homemade version, maybe a tiny bit shorter.
It works just fine with HT pegs and all that? Looks like the skin tones are a fairly close match.

I was thinking of putting together a Peter figure too.

Last edited:
Have to say that I'm disappointed with Sideshow's response time to my claim. I put in a claim on the 6th and didn't hear anything until a week later and that was only after I sent a follow up email that day. An auto response email told me it normally takes 3-5 days for a response.

They did apologize for the delay and told me there was some kind of family loss that caused my ticket's response time to be delayed which is more than fine. I was told to try taking out the eye lens because they thought it should be fine (which it was not) and to respond back. I responded back on the 14th with updated pictures and haven't heard anything since. I sent an email this morning to see if there's an update on my status and still nothing. I will admit that I got impatient so I initiated a live chat just now where they told me the reason I haven't heard anything is because replying to their emails pushes me to the back of the line, delaying their response which I guess would make sense if they weren't the ones that asked me to reply to their email with more info in the first place. :|

They said they they were going to forward my responses to the support person and I should hear something within the next 24 hours. I hate feeling like I'm pestering them but I think over two weeks is more than enough time to at least know whether I'd get a replacement head or not.

EDIT: Just got an email from them saying that they are sending me a replacement head. I think I was fearing more waiting this long to hear no than wanting to quickly get a replacement. Glad they are sending me another. :)

Glad to hear everything worked out in the end JohngPR.

I just received mine today and I don’t think I will be switching out the lenses on mine. With my luck I would probably end up breaking them though it doesn’t seem the lenses breaking off is all that common of an issue.

At the very least they usually test them before sending them out so I should get one that's fine. It doesn't seem like it's super common which is good.

I have around $37 credit on BBTS.. should I pick this one up? or Stark suit?

My first attempt at photoshop. Turned out pretty good. Its quite time consuming having to trim all around spidey, but its worth it

photostudio_1519586911187-1.jpg
photostudio_1519590525751.jpg

Back