1/6 Hot Toys - MMS414 - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just now getting around to display my Spidey. Cant pick which pose to stick with.

20180903_211045-01.jpg20180903_211639-01.jpg20180903_212032-01.jpg20180903_212332-01.jpg20180903_212242-01.jpg

Just a quick muck about using a couple of apps. I think i just need to get the lighting right when I photograph the figure but otherwise its not too bad

photostudio_1537787501451.jpg

Wish I would've picked this up. Looks like a great alternative for people who are worried about the issues with the spandex suit

I usually just jam my tiniest screwdriver in there and stretch the hole a big and wiggle it out. I'm sure the tiny screw and pull is a lot cleaner though.

Somebody smarter than me will be able to tell you exactly (tools, size of screw etc) but you just get a tiny screw into it and then pull it out.

I usually just jam my tiniest screwdriver in there and stretch the hole a big and wiggle it out. I'm sure the tiny screw and pull is a lot cleaner though.

Many thanks! I managed to get it out this way, hopefully the hole will shrink a bit :)

Ha! Just realized I'm still on the waitlist for this. Guessing that's a lost cause...

Finally got these three guys next to each other and I'm really appreciating the differences in each.

mJuC9xs.jpg

Nice comparison pic. Too bad none are a definitive Spidey though. :( Still hoping HT will make a classic Spidey costume from the PS4 game in their VG series.:pray:

Found one (comparatively) cheap on eBay, I'm so excited! I was always really interested in this outfit ever since it was first revealed, love that whole "underdog/newbie vigilante" vibes it gives, didn't want to miss out on him.

Hey everyone. Anyone looking to part ways with their Homemade suit Spider-Man? I have a friend who's not on the forums looking to track one down, so I figured I'd ask on here for him.

I looked in the for sale thread and there was one, but someone showed interest, so not sure if it's available as it might be an older thread.

Thanks.

If I leave this figure in this pose long-term, will it become damaged?

20190704_004208.jpg

I noticed some wrinkles around the joints in the leg when I straightened one of the them.

Back