1/6 Hot Toys - MMS414 - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this is tough call. Star-Lord vol 2 or Homemade Spidey?

I own both, you'll get more bang for your buck with Star-Lord, it's far more detailed and has more accessories.
I'm not sure which is now harder to find at the moment or will be HTF in the future, the Homemade Spidey will likely never be made again and Star-Lord has a couple of versions.

Just got him and opened the box.
First impression was it's ok then started posing and playing around with different scenarios.
It starts to grow on you.

been awhile since i pre-ordered anything and finally this one came along. can't wait for the tech suit to arrive soon. enjoy the pictures!

KtGwsNt.jpg

PGlIgMS.jpg

q8Lk7wI.jpg

7Mznhl7.jpg

zi43egN.jpg

Y6umv7m.jpg

bejVMuo.jpg

Hey guys I currently got all the spider-man except this but I seriously want this compare to tech suit should I pull the trigger?

Hey guys I currently got all the spider-man except this but I seriously want this compare to tech suit should I pull the trigger?

I'm about to jump into the homemade suit version. It just seems so much more whimsical and considering there'll be more tech suits down the line you might as well do the same.

Also, great photos symbiote, I haven't seen enough photos with him with the hoodie on.

I'm about to jump into the homemade suit version. It just seems so much more whimsical and considering there'll be more tech suits down the line you might as well do the same.

Also, great photos symbiote, I haven't seen enough photos with him with the hoodie on.

thanks! i love the hoodie but with the HS, it's abit to small and it just fits barely. looks kinda funny.

Jumped on SS's waitlist. Wonder if it's pointless. Might have to just pay a little more somewhere else.

I'm doubting that your chances will be all that great on the waitlist at this point but it's certainly worth a shot.

Seems that they've only shipped a small amount of these so far. Once they ship the rest the secondary market may calm down. If I were you I would camp BBTS website and keep refreshing the page. They seem to have cancellations on a daily basis so you may see it pop in and out of availability.

Bought this version today.

My ASM2 broke last week (left hip joint) and i swore it was the last time i'd buy a Hot Toys with a stupid non-removable suit. The Homemade suit was the way to go.

Back