1/6 Hot Toys - MMS402/3 - Rogue One - Chirrut Imwe Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only get good deals on stuff like this that I could have otherwise lived without. Generally I just pre-order because I am impatient and don't like paying over retail on sold out stuff. But I also never pay a premium for early Hong Kong delivery.

This, hunting for a figure you actually really really want is a waste of time. Just find the cheapest pre-order and then forget about it until release. But it’s great to find a deal on a figure that you wouldn’t have considered, it’s also very likely that you can move it without losing money too if you decide you don’t need it (which sort of was already established).

I’ve had the privilege of checking out so awesome figures this way, that I might never have seen in person otherwise (Batman Returns Batman, Shoretrooper, K-2, Star-Lord, DS Gunner)—some you keep, some you don’t.

Wasnt pay attention to this section so missed that deal, after rewatched Rouge One last Sunday and after Solo movie I HAVE to get this figure.. RO is growing on me more and more

By the time if you knew Baze was definitely coming this sucker has already jacked up x2-x3 of current price...

hmmm

I know, but I'd rather pay a higher price and know I'm getting the pair.

What about the Shoretrooper? That's up to $600 now. Boy, I wish I got that one now.

Popcultcha has the deals right now, Deathtrooper Regular is $226.00 usd before shipping. When they release Krennic (pessimistic view) these will be waybip there as well.

I have strong feeling Hot Toys will re-visit and complete this RO line.

just ordered Chirrut normal version, dont care that deluxe base..so the wait game for Baze is up now lol, and Krennic too

I know, but I'd rather pay a higher price and know I'm getting the pair.

What about the Shoretrooper? That's up to $600 now. Boy, I wish I got that one now.

Yeah there's one on eBay UK brand new for £360, am actually considering it...

Yeah there's one on eBay UK brand new for £360, am actually considering it...

Hopefully Toys will see the demand and desire this figure has and release one of the other unreleased versions.

The Shoretrooper is a fabulous figure. My favourite of all the Disney related Star Wars designs.

The next SDCC will hopefully see RO revisited.

I admittedly don't know much about the Australian dollar, but I can't imagine the exchange rate would have changed $30 in a span of two weeks.

It was $161 on Popcultcha last week, up to $171 now. They must be raising the prices as they sell inventory. I really should hop on this figure before I regret it...

I think so. It's not the exchange rate flux because I saw the AUS value physically change on Chirrut.

It was 151 AUD which translates to 140 USD. Now its higher. BBTS also does this with dwindling stock; fewer they have sometimes the higher they raise the price.

I think so. It's not the exchange rate flux because I saw the AUS value physically change on Chirrut.

It was 151 AUD which translates to 140 USD. Now its higher. BBTS also does this with dwindling stock; fewer they have sometimes the higher they raise the price.

Yeah, probably just a sales technique. Put in a low price to lure people in. Sell a couple, then increase a bit to get those fence sitters to jump in before discount totally disappears. Gets rid of the excess stock and minimises your potential loss with a lower price.

Yeah you guys are right. It was $140 when I bought it and the other figure i bought at the same time is still $140. But it’s actually only $160 plus shipping right now, not $170. Still a nice discount for a sold out figure.

I got the Bruce Banner figure for the body for an Indy custom I’m working on. Figured I could sell off the rest and make out better than buying the body for $75 or whatever. The other advantage with Popcoltcha when you buy 2 figures is you have to get the fast more expensive shipping so it arrives in a week or so.

Back