1/6 Hot Toys - MMS402/3 - Rogue One - Chirrut Imwe Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had some ANH teased for a couple months before they were put up for PO. They'll make Baze, still think Krennic and Cassian too. Maybe the head sculpts weren't up to snuff or something.

Though if they never teased him in the first place I would have said he had no chance. But I don't know quite how big a star that guy is.

I hope they do release him but it is Hot Toys we are talking about here...

With Baze being a question mark release, I'm not biting on Chirrut just yet.

A Chirrut/Baze two-pack would have made sense.

As for Krennic and Cassian, I can see Krennic possibly being announced sometime this year but I don't see Cassian being made, unfortunately.

I hope they do release him but it is Hot Toys we are talking about here...

With Baze being a question mark release, I'm not biting on Chirrut just yet.

A Chirrut/Baze two-pack would have made sense.

As for Krennic and Cassian, I can see Krennic possibly being announced sometime this year but I don't see Cassian being made, unfortunately.

I think Cassian is more likely then Krennic.

I can see Krennic possibly being announced sometime this year but I don't see Cassian being made, unfortunately.

I think Cassian is more likely then Krennic.

Uh oh... fight.

Since HT already has the Imperial uniform for their Death Star gunner, I would say Krennic would be easier for them to make. BUT without gear and weapons, he may be considered too plain to make for the price point HT wants to maintain.

No Cassian figure would just be absurd imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering HT has put out 12 figures already from Rogue One -- nearly as many as ANH -- they may feel they've covered it.

The logic of their choices sometimes defies explanation (although its probably very simple: that which sells gets made), but don't be surprised if they don't make Cassian. (or Krennic)

Stupid troopers...

Maybe I'll just sell off a bunch of my Hot Toys and get customs made.

Makes me not want to buy K-2SO, personally. No Cassian to go with him? What's the point?

Last edited:
I think we'll see a Baze announcement eventually, these are two figures that are going to look great together. Hopefully we get the option of a deluxe base to match the deluxe Chirrut!

Another Secret Base shot from today

32603680810_6304100483_b_d.jpg

Back